• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My XBOX features up tonight on xbox.com

This will be great for putting together lists of Gamertags of GAF players for upcoming games... now we'll know who actually plays games past the week of release:)

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Ghost said:
...whats the point though? It's like wearing a name badge only you can see.

Well, yeah, you COULD just add your own and stare at your own stats.

The more social among us might choose to actually put a few of our buddies' Cards on our desktop instead. :lol

raYne

Dr_Cogent said:
You should be able to send messages from the web to someone playing on Xbox Live or leave messages or something like that.
If I recall, you can. That's one of the selling points to linking your stuff.

scarybore

Spazbiohaz said:
I have to say I am loving the amount of Shenmue II love I am seeing in this post. I salute you all to good taste.

:D Thank ye good sir! I however admit, I put my fav games as the ones I want backwards compatability with most incase they judge which titles to work on next depending on their popularity not just sales, which I would guess is doubtful but worth a chance.

Seems you can't use the word hate in your motto, so I changed it to "I dislike J Allard" instead :p

Yusaku

It's not so much a database as me copy and pasting furiously. Someone more websavvy should actually make a database that you can enter your tag into and such.

Seth C

I can already tell that having this is going to make me play games so much more. It's like bringing back gaming from middle school when we would all compete to see who found things or completed games first.

More gamercard icons coming soon -

Gamer Picture: Gamer Pictures are small icons that appear next to your Gamertag. Initially, you can select from more than 50 free pictures preloaded on the Xbox 360 Hard Drive, ranging from a tough little punk dude to the stylish "360 Rings" seen in the above image. Another source of Gamer Pictures will be bonus content on game discs. After launch, even more Gamer Pictures will be available in the Xbox Live Marketplace, and I've heard many rumors of a future feature that includes player-created Gamer Pictures.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Seth C said:
I can already tell that having this is going to make me play games so much more. It's like bringing back gaming from middle school when we would all compete to see who found things or completed games first.

Exactly. I am so excited about this whole achievements thing when I couldn't care less about it two months ago. Now that I can see where MS is going with it though, it's awesome.

krypt0nian said:
We had previously linked out passport/gamertags.

I think I missed this step. So does your old Xbox live account transfer over?

Wait what am I doing wrong.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/spazbiohaz.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">spazbiohaz</iframe>

I can't get this to work. on a blog

golem

try taking the spazbiohaz out so its ...></iframe>

you could link your .NET passport to your live account on the old xbox.com.. dont know if its working right on the new one yet...

golem said:
try taking the spazbiohaz out so its ...></iframe>

you could link your .NET passport to your live account on the old xbox.com.. dont know if its working right on the new one yet...

Tried it. No dice, I think it might not understand the iframe. But I don't know much about that stuff.

Top Bottom