• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Wife is pregnant again…5 child incoming.

Drake

You're a fucking savage bro. Either get the snip snip or quit it with the creampies (easier said than done, I know)

Congrats on kid #5 though! Hope all goes well!

Kilau

Time to kiss youe 4090 goodbye
The reality tho.

Nice%2Btoys%2Bfor%2Bdaddy%252C%2Bshitty%2Btoys%2Bfor%2Bchildren.jpg

Raonak

Banned
Doesn't sound planned, there's plenty of ways to avoid getting pregnant.

Did you just nut in your wife and say whatever happens happens?

You're far braver than me lol.

Mossybrew

I can't imagine having a "surprise" kid. Both of mine were planned. And two was enough, five is pretty wild.

That being said, hey you do you OP - hope it all works out well. A full house can be crazy but also filled with love.

Last edited:

Tams

I bet your wife and you joked after you creampied her that it'd be another baby. It would never happen though, right? Right?!

And now here you are.

Anyway, congrats!

K' Dash

I have a two years old baby girl that is my life, I got a vasectomy 1 month after she was born. Looking back if I had another one I would've become suicidal. Can not imagine for the life of me what's like to have 5 kids.

You're a much stronger man than me.

I bet your wife and you joked after you creampied her that it'd be another baby. It would never happen though, right? Right?!

And now here you are.

Anyway, congrats!

nbmnrb50hyry.jpg

Last edited:

MacReady13

Congratulations and best of luck my man. I’m 43 as well. I have 4 kids (2 girls and 2 boys). My wife was desperate for another but she had some pretty severe women’s issues and will be getting a hysterectomy later this year/early next year meaning making kids are over for us.

DeaDPo0L84

Me and my wife of 11 years just found out we are having our first baby a couple weeks ago. I'm 39 at the moment but I'm super excited, didn't want to wait much longer. But yea 5 is gonna literally be a handful...

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
You're a braver man than me to be going back into the trenches, both mine are over 10, got the snip after no.2 no fucking way do I want to be dealing with babies & toddlers ever again

Damn this hit like a brick I’m going to be a father again and just last week I was watching Old Dads and saying to myself I’m to old for that shit lol 43 btw I’m getting cut that’s for sure now lol
Good luck and Godspeed, you're doing great at spreading your genetics mate. I hope to be able to have 5 myself.

Top Bottom