• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Wife is pregnant again…5 child incoming.

ahtlas7

#5?!
Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

Ogbert

Damn this hit like a brick I’m going to be a father again and just last week I was watching Old Dads and saying to myself I’m to old for that shit lol 43 btw I’m getting cut that’s for sure now lol
God’s speed.

I have 3 boys and it’s fucking bedlam.

Go get the snip. I was camped on their front door,
Monday morning at opening time. Even brought along my own scissors.

Roxkis_ii

Ahh haa, now you go have to spend some of that sweat sweat PC money on your family.

In all seriousness, congratulations.
I also have my thrid on the way with my wife.

I'm also concidering getting the big snip.
I hear I goes well for about 98%, but man I'm scared shirtless of ending up in that 2%

Last edited:

Shifty1897

I have one and am dying, I can't imagine five.
He had to stay home from daycare today because he projectile vomited all over his bed in the middle of the night.
Then 30 minutes ago I wrestled him to the ground to change his diaper and he slugged me in the face.

Godspeed.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Ahh haa, now you go have to spend some of sweat sweat PC money on your family.

In all seriousness, congratulations.
I also have my thrid on the way with my wife.

I'm also concidering getting the big snip.
I hear I goes well for about 98%, but man I'm scared shirtless of ending up in that 2%
Yeah that 2% is why I did not get snipped yet lol
PC will always be my first child 😜

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Damn this hit like a brick I’m going to be a father again and just last week I was watching Old Dads and saying to myself I’m to old for that shit lol 43 btw I’m getting cut that’s for sure now lol
If you live in Canada, I think you get $100 per kid per month up until age 10 or something.

So if you live here and get it, I'd like you to know you are getting around $0.0000001 cents per month from me. I'll let it slide. You can have it.

God’s speed.

I have 3 boys and it’s fucking bedlam.

Go get the snip. I was camped on their front door,
Monday morning at opening time. Even brought along my own scissors.

Same same, three boys. I got snipped a month before the third was even out.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Seriously as long as your kids aren't in cages with you just collecting checks all the more power to ya!

With prices rising all the time, especially recently I don't know how you do it.

I imagine a jumbo box of Froot Loops cereal gets used up in 5 minutes 😆

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Gratz!
But dude wtf are you doing man... 5th ?!
I don't know why people want kids. I am staying away from that whole thing :p

Rran

Congrats! Got a few of my own. And I have two separate friends with 7 each, so...ya gotta pump up those numbers. Those are rookie numbers!

And don't worry about NeoGAF. You'll have the last laugh when you've got five adults to take care of your wrinkly butt in 20 years.

Top Bottom