• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MSN Messenger problems anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Cyan said:
It pops up a message when I get an email in my hotmail account. It's really convenient. I don't use it for messaging though, I use AIM.

The only problem is that it opens hotmail in IE, rather than Firefox... which I obviously can't change. Grrr.
Why not switch to gmail. You can get a popup for new emails in Firefox. I am sure you will not miss the spam, hideos ads, and 14 pages in between login and inbox.

Dyne

Yeah, I was kicked off and I didn't even noticed. I tried signing in again 3 times, and now I'm in. And NOBODY is online.

Maybe I'll get some Calculus studying done now!

Socreges

Banned
Pretty much everyone I know in Greater Vancouver uses MSN. Even people that don't have computers.

And I don't know anyone that uses ICQ or AIM. ICQ was all the rage during high school, though.

Dyne

Socreges said:
Pretty much everyone I know in Greater Vancouver uses MSN. Even people that don't have computers.

And I don't know anyone that uses ICQ or AIM. ICQ was all the rage during high school, though.

This is true. When I'm out and about, I don't ask for girl's numbers anymore. Everyone and their mother has MSN around Greater Vancouver.

quin

This kind of might be off topic maybe, but I can't stay logged into messenger on either of my computers at home. About every 5 minutes(or less) it logs me out and i have to re-sign in. Is this a problem with my router or would it be a problem with comcast?

Socreges

Banned
Dyne said:
This is true. When I'm out and about, I don't ask for girl's numbers anymore. Everyone and their mother has MSN around Greater Vancouver.
Yeah, absolutely. And it actually makes it easier to keep in touch with people, as if asking for a phone number is a stronger commitment.

-=DoAvl=-

I'd say most ABC's here in australia use MSN, dunno anyone who would use AIM in australia tho... ??

I've only got one more person on icq to convince to switch to msn, then i can uninstall icq forever! muahahahhah

retardboy

All countries that are not America use MSN. That is why I use MSN. (Well, I use trillian and mostly AIM, but I do use MSN) I use MSN specifically for 2 people and they use it because they like to communicate to people in their own country. (Japan and Korea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom