• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Movies You've Watched Lately |OT| - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
MV5BMGU2NzRmZjUtOGUxYS00ZjdjLWEwZWItY2NlM2JhNjkxNTFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg

I don't think this has aged well. That ****ing kid is the corniest actor ever cast.

Neolombax

The hitman's bodyguard and the hitmans wife's bodyguard. Both movies were fun to watch. I felt the first one was better than the sequel. The sequel seems like it tried too hard to go crazy on everything.

GeekyDad

Watched a couple of movies recently, the first: Road to Perdition.

Had been waiting for the mood to strike on this one. Has a slew of my favorite actors. Considering the story's focus, it was so utterly pedestrian. I can't point to anything in particular that made it feel so ordinary and uninteresting, but ultimately, for me, it was. Good acting, directing, camera work, costumes. Nothing felt phoned in. But it just left me...eh.

And...

The Squid and the Whale
28830id_034_medium.jpg

Holy shit! Not a bad movie at all, but ugh... So utterly miserable. I could only get through about 45 minutes to an hour of it, and finally gave up. Yeesh!
But, William Baldwin really stood out for me. Some of his best and most unintrusive work.

MastaKiiLA

Been getting my action flick watch on, after taking a short break to watch Brand New Cherry Flavor. Got some good'ns here:

Oldboy (2003)

First of all, I watched this entire film dubbed in Thai, with no subs. That's important to note, because I absolutely loved this film. I was able to understand everything in this movie, because the director and actors did a phenomenal job of conveying what was going on through intelligent storytelling and emoting. What a strange movie. Dude wakes up as a free man, after being imprisoned for 15 years for reasons unknown, by someone unknown. We follow him on the path of discovery and revenge. I'd heard about this film before, but only due to the infamous hallway brawl (brawlway?) that I'd already seen before in clips. But I don't think that can prepare you for the full weight of the story, which absolutely crushes you in the final act. This is the best film I've seen this year, and I really regret sleeping on his for 18 years.

The fights are well done. They don't benefit from frenetic pacing, fancy camera angles, or insane stunts. What they lack in those areas, they make up for with execution, as the director opts for long cuts where viewer and characters literally take moments to catch their breath. This was shot in such a gritty, realistic manner, and I love it.

Kudos to the cast, who up and down did an excellent job of bringing these characters to life. I felt a personal attachment to all of them, by the end of the film. It's got one of the more-fascinating antagonists I've seen in a film too. My emotions were a complete jumble when the end credits rolled, as the story is quite complex, while still being easy to digest. Credit for that goes to the director who I don't know if he included a bunch of exposition dumps, but told the story so well visually, that you always understand what's going on. I've always believed that the best-directed films could double as silent films, and still evoke the same emotions from the viewer. I think that's the case with Oldboy. If it was completely silent, I'd still love it. This is instantly one of my all-time faves. The best role I've seen Choi Min-sik in, who usually just plays a generic Asian mob boss. I'm now looking to catch this film again in English (dubbed or subbed), and then the lesser 2013 reboot/remake with Brolin, just to make the comparison. This is a must-watch.

Snake Eyes

Went into this with hyper-low expectations, based on the previous 2 Joe movies. Made the wise decision of watching this right before Oldboy, or else my impression would've been worse. This isn't a bad movie. I say this from a toy-themed action film perspective. On a scale of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen to Toy Story 2, this is a solid Bumblebee, IMO. It's an unbelievable 3rd origin movie in 3 movies total, but at least they decided to focus on the best character the films have seen, the titular Snake Eyes. Some will bristle at the fact that we don't see him actually don his trademark outfit until the very end, but I wouldn't let that take away from what is a believable plot with solid acting from a largely B cast. Samara Weaving might be the best actor in the bunch, but she's very much a side character. Henry Golding and Andrew Koji did well as Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, with Koji being the standout. Good pacing, solid plot, and the action was decent. Not quite on the level of the Paris street chase from the first Joe movie, but more believable as a result. My only gripe might be that Iko Uwais was criminally underused. The man delivered in spades in both Raid films. They could've done a hell of a lot better choreographing his fights in this film.

Danny the Dog

Let me just say, this is Jet Li's best acting role, at least from the many films I've seen. It's not his best film. IMO, few martial arts movies can compare to Fist of Legend, but as far as showing acting range, this is his best. As the name of the movie suggests, Danny is a man very much like a dog...leash and all. In the states, this film is called Unleashed, and as that title suggests, when he's let off the chain, he runs wild like a rabid dog. However, while we're initially introduced to Danny as one of Li's most 1-dimensional characters ever, we soon learn that this Danny is more than an attack dog. And that's where Li really shows his worth. The fight choreography is actually pretty poor. Li excels at fights that incorporate intelligent wire-work, and wider camera angles, but this is cramped and fairly pedestrian stuff. But the story is where it's at, as I found myself really connected to Danny, and concerned with his plight throughout the film. Morgan Freeman shines, as usual, and Bob Hoskins chews scenery beautifully, as the main antagonist. I'd heard good things about this film, and I wasn't disappointed.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Re-watched Watchman since I think around the time it came out like over 10 years. Don't really like the characters except maybe the comedian, but the action sequences and violence were entertaining. Didn't like the story too much. The blue guys weak timid voice annoyed the sh!t out of me. you can tell Rorschach was a manlet nothing wrong with that btw i'm kinda manlet as well

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
rewatched Interstellar. don't know why i bothered. i remember enjoying it when it came out but watching it today i think it sucks.
The soundtrack is the best thing about the movie.

Last edited:

reksveks

rewatched Interstellar. don't know why i bothered. i remember enjoying it when it came out but watching it today i think it sucks.
The final 3rd is really shit sadly.

But back onto things I did like. Cruella weirdly enough was an enjoyable watch, great casting of the two Emma's and damn the costumes were amazing.

0x0.jpg

Went to watch the new Hugh Jackman movie Reminiscence today and I was surprised to see the entire movie theatre completely empty only me present. Despite this I still sat in my ticket seat and wore a mask the entire duration lol.

It was a mish-mash of previous movies and genres that handled these topics much better and with more style. Jackman plays the role of a memory extractor who can bring past experiences to life thanks to some cutting edge technology and this is the primary means of catching his ex-lover. Was fun and I would recommend it.

Bombolone

Gold Member
Don't know why but I had an interest to watch Hellraiser.
Had never seen it before 2 nights ago, and I dig the horror genre.

Enjoyed it and the practical effects. Watched Hellbound: Hellraiser II last night. Thought it was decent as well.
I am watching a youtube dissection of the films (1-9) in parallel with the movies. Will check out #3 tomorrow night.
proxy-image

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
0x0.jpg

Went to watch the new Hugh Jackman movie Reminiscence today and I was surprised to see the entire movie theatre completely empty only me present. Despite this I still sat in my ticket seat and wore a mask the entire duration lol.

It was a mish-mash of previous movies and genres that handled these topics much better and with more style. Jackman plays the role of a memory extractor who can bring past experiences to life thanks to some cutting edge technology and this is the primary means of catching his ex-lover. Was fun and I would recommend it.

I tried watching it but about 15-20 minutes in it just made me sad. On your rec I'll try it again when I am in a better mood and/or high or something.

I tried watching it but about 15-20 minutes in it just made me sad. On your rec I'll try it again when I am in a better mood and/or high or something.
Considering I paid money on the ticket, I wouldn’t walk out unless there was an emergency. It’s a depressing movie, especially in the second act when you learn the intentions of the woman Mae, but the third act redeems itself and is worth it.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
In Cruise Missile movie news:

On topic
qTch1l0ZMU4MiOBDEJ14jVmANVC-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

Sweet Virginia

Great acting from everyone involved, including Christopher Abbot who plays a borderline psycho - odd and awkward, boiling with barely contained rage. This guy should play a Batman villain or something.

Aside from the acting, everything from the direction to the score is merely fine. It ends kind of abruptly without any sort of message or emotional payoff or letdown.

Cutty Flam

Banned

Tried to watch this the other day when a friend came over but he didn't watch Nickelodeon growing up so was like wtf is this lol. I'll probably watch Good Burger soon, never actually watched the entire thing but I think it used to come on kind of often on the HBO channels. The intro is hilarious though
When's he's looking through the phone book and makes ninja juking sounds as he goes past the name is so stupid and funny.
Entire movie is gold. The habachi chef and chet walters impersonation scenes are probably my favorites

Tried to watch this the other day when a friend came over but he didn't watch Nickelodeon growing up so was like wtf is this lol. I'll probably watch Good Burger soon, never actually watched the entire thing but I think it used to come on kind of often on the HBO channels. The intro is hilarious though

Entire movie is gold. The habachi chef and chet walters impersonation scenes are probably my favorites

I wonder where Chris Farley would be if he were alive. Would he have pivoted to drama or stayed the same. Would it have gotten old. Would he just be another dude like Schneider and crew in Adam Sandler vacation movies. I don't think he would be on Sandlers level but somewhere between him and spade.

Konnor

0x0.jpg

It's a 5/10 movie at best. It only gets a little interesting near the end but it's still a depressing, dull movie with boring characters. It's basically a cheesy love story hidden behind tons of mediocre scifi/noir crap. Imo it was a waste of time.

j0hnnix

Watched a few movies.

Exists(Good found footage bigfoot)
Houses October Built(Another good found footage)
The Purge Forever(Not the greatest but entertaining)
Pig(Don't get the hype)
Suicide Squad 2 (loved it)
Jungle Cruise(eh)
Snake Eyes(fun)
Green Knight(fantastic)
Where werewolves within(didn't grab me)
Stillwater(pretty good)
Reminiscence(gf liked it, I was on my phone, it was ok)
The Platform(Great, if you have the stomach for it)

Last edited:
H2x1_NSwitchDS_TheSinkingCity_image1600w.jpg
It's a 5/10 movie at best. It only gets a little interesting near the end but it's still a depressing, dull movie with boring characters. It's basically a cheesy love story hidden behind tons of mediocre scifi/noir crap. Imo it was a waste of time.
Yeah I would agree, there was something most definitely lacking about it, but I wouldn’t say it was a waste of time. It was entertaining and the dialogue and setting did hold me enough to watch it fully. The flooded streets reminded me of the game The Sinking City, but I’m doubtful it was an inspiration. Besides, having an empty theatre to myself was a bonus lol and maybe somewhat of an omen.

Watched a few movies.

Exists(Good found footage bigfoot)
Houses October Built(Another good found footage)
The Purge Forever(Not the greatest but entertaining)
Pig(Don't get the hype)
Suicide Squad 2 (loved it)
Jungle Cruise(eh)
Snake Eyes(fun)
Green Knight(fantastic)
Where werewolves within(didn't grab me)
Stillwater(pretty good)
Reminiscence(gf liked it, I was on my phone, it was ok)
The Platform(Great, if you have the stomach for it)
Few? That has to be the entire catalogue at a movie theatre. How did you find that much time to watch all these recent releases, and aren’t movie tickets $10 a piece? That’s over $100 over there, not including concessions.

j0hnnix

Yeah I would agree, there was something most definitely lacking about it, but I wouldn’t say it was a waste of time. It was entertaining and the dialogue and setting did hold me enough to watch it fully. The flooded streets reminded me of the game The Sinking City, but I’m doubtful it was an inspiration. Besides, having an empty theatre to myself was a bonus lol and maybe somewhat of an omen.

Few? That has to be the entire catalogue at a movie theatre. How did you find that much time to watch all these recent releases, and aren’t movie tickets $10 a piece? That’s over $100 over there, not including concessions.
I'm an insomniac due recent events so I don't sleep much, and this was over a month. Plus have other means to watch recent digital movies. Some are older, Netflix, HBO Max.

Fare thee well

Neophyte
Dude, I tend to be in the superhero/super-powers fatigued camp, BUT....

My family recently put on Psycho Goreman. I laughed my ass off the whole time. What wonderful chaos.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
MV5BMTYxNDA3MDQwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU4Mzc1Nw@@._V1_.jpg

Watched it after looking at an IMDB top 100 movies all time list. Critics didn't like it. The public did. I'm with the public on this one. Omar Sy is awesome in it.

Edit: Apparently the critics sorta liked it. They didn't like The Upside which is the Kevin Hart Bryan Cranston version.

Last edited:

Valonquar

Watched Reminiscence. It was like someone had to write Strange Days for homework and forgot, so they copied their friend's homework and changed it just enough to be different. Strange Days did it better in nearly every way.

Last edited:

NahaNago

saw the witcher nightmare of the wolf. The cartoon had tons of great fighting scenes and I really liked the main character. I kind of feel like they were trying to make the other side characters have more impact in their stories or in relation to the main character but it fails. Like I barely cared about anyone besides the main character. It does have some woke elements in it but this is netflix so it is probably made to be in it. I'd give this movie a B-. This movie should have been expanded and split up into probably a 2 or 3 movies for a more impactful story, so that they could flesh out the other characters in the movies.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
The Green Knight:

Not for everyone. I think a lot of people will hate this movie. I had no idea what to think of it by the time it finished other than it was beautifully shot, but once I simmered on it for a little while, I liked it. I'm going to watch it again to get the most out of it, I had to watch it in segments based on some things that came up while trying to watch it.

Neolombax

Snake Eyes:

After watching a few reviews, set my expectations quite low. It was still disappointing. Snake Eyes was kind of an ass in this movie. I sympathized more with Storm Shadow, felt the character change quite suddenly by the end of the movie. Also I felt that the main villain was a moron.
When he had that magic orb thing by the end, why didnt he just use it to decimate the good guys from far away? Also, he used it to create small pillars of fire to scare the head of the clan? What was that for??

PAW Patrol movie:

Surprisingly I enjoyed this movie more than Snake Eyes, haha. Its a good kids movie, teaches good lessons for kids. Apart from upgrading the team's base and vehicles for merchandising obviously, they added a bit of depth to Chase, which was surprising to see. The kids loved it, and the wife did too.

MastaKiiLA

The Green Knight:

Not for everyone. I think a lot of people will hate this movie. I had no idea what to think of it by the time it finished other than it was beautifully shot, but once I simmered on it for a little while, I liked it. I'm going to watch it again to get the most out of it, I had to watch it in segments based on some things that came up while trying to watch it.
Count me in the camp that had great expectations, but came away disappointed. I don't know anything about the fairy tale it's based on, so maybe my expectations were completely misplaced. It is well-shot, but it's a slow burn that never quite seems to reach even a simmer. I kept waiting for that "shit just got real" tempo swing, and it just never came. I bet I'd appreciate it more if I knew the tale it's based on, but as it stands, I'm not planning on revisiting this one anytime soon.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Count me in the camp that had great expectations, but came away disappointed. I don't know anything about the fairy tale it's based on, so maybe my expectations were completely misplaced. It is well-shot, but it's a slow burn that never quite seems to reach even a simmer. I kept waiting for that "shit just got real" tempo swing, and it just never came. I bet I'd appreciate it more if I knew the tale it's based on, but as it stands, I'm not planning on revisiting this one anytime soon.
I read more about the poem and it gave me an appreciation for the movie more. Maybe a movie shouldn't need that to get more out of it, but nonetheless. Once I really digested it and learned what the movie was trying to say, I appreciate it more and more.

Reminiscence:

this was pretty bad. There was one sequence in the movie that made absolutely no sense whatsoever and went on for quite a while and I laughed all the way through. It's really cheesy with tons of plot holes, but it has some eye candy and thrills if you're into that stuff. But I wouldn't take it seriously.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Monster Hunter - Pretty fucking bad. Waste of using it's source material. With that said I enjoyed seeing Tony Jaa and Milla Jovovich; you could easily see they were having fun shooting this trainwreck and their chemistry reflected as such. Also, that spider egg body horror scene was terrifying, I mean holy shit.. Monster design was pretty cool but expected. 5/10

Creed II - The Rocky series has to be in my top 5 movies of all time. For obvious reasons no spin off ever will replicate it's vibe, etc. And while it was still rather enjoyable if your a fan it just doesn't cut it, at all. 5/10

Beckett - Felt very oldskool, great soundtrack etc 7/10

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
MV5BMTYxNDA3MDQwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU4Mzc1Nw@@._V1_.jpg

Watched it after looking at an IMDB top 100 movies all time list. Critics didn't like it. The public did. I'm with the public on this one. Omar Sy is awesome in it.

Edit: Apparently the critics sorta liked it. They didn't like The Upside which is the Kevin Hart Bryan Cranston version.

I saw this coincidently mentioned last night while watching some video about (boston dynamics) robotics. Looks cool but I have a hard time listening to French.

Irobot82

Re-watched Watchman since I think around the time it came out like over 10 years. Don't really like the characters except maybe the comedian, but the action sequences and violence were entertaining. Didn't like the story too much. The blue guys weak timid voice annoyed the sh!t out of me. you can tell Rorschach was a manlet nothing wrong with that btw i'm kinda manlet as well
I had the exact opposite reaction. I fucking hated it in theatres. Probably because the trailers provoked something entirely different than what the movie was. Re-watched it years later and fucking loved every second of it.

FunkMiller

The Green Knight.

Loved it. I knew what to expect going in, and wasn’t disappointed. I’m very familiar with the Arthurian legend (my grandfather wrote a book on it) so knew the story of Gawain well. Lowery takes huge liberties with it, but I actually think I prefer his more obtuse, ambiguous ending. It’s obviously a very meandering, strange movie in a lot of ways, but it captures the tone of the poem extremely well.

Visually the film is absolutely incredible. Lowery strikes me as a director in the sane vein as someone like Villeneuve, and I hope he gets larger movies to play with in future. Don’t think I’ve seen something in a long time that had such powerful, confident visuals.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
very LTTP... but I've finally watched Lynch's DUNE. (late night up to 2am session)
and OMG was it amazing. I could not expect that.
The visuals, music, creativity... all out weirdness. It's like playing Death Stranding for first time(death stranding is still like 3x better).
I especially liked the first half before they go to the desert. Like how everything looks and how they talk.

I did not liked:
-Inner monologue... like why? I don't need to hear what everyone thinks. I am not that stupid. This felt like Donnie Darko Directors Cut with it's stupid explaining pages.
-The pimple popper bad guys were hilariously gross and cartoony. Kinda out of place. If they looked like Hellghast from Killzone that would fit much better.
-The God... I might not understand something but there were many "may god have mercy on you... You must listen to gods will" etc. But we don't see any godly intervention and it's disappointing that our leading super advanced sci-fi hero faction are a bunch of religious fantatics (they even mention jihad lol)

Questions:
-If Space guild don't want Paul to win... why did they teleported them all to the dune ?
-It makes no sense for space guild to be making amends... They would be slaves of those who control the spice. not the other way around (they control the big president guy)
-What's up with the prophecy ?
-What's with the pug?
-What's with the "spy master" indoctrination and the cat ?!

eiZeLdR.jpg

GM1IyRy.jpg

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
very LTTP... but I've finally watched Lynch's DUNE.
and OMG was it amazing. I could not expect that.
The visuals, music, creativity... all out weirdness. It's like playing Death Stranding for first time(death stranding is still like 3x better).
I especially liked the first half before they go to the desert. Like how everything looks and how they talk.

I did not liked:
-Inner monologue... like why? I don't need to hear what everyone thinks. I am not that stupid. This felt like Donnie Darko Directors Cut with it's stupid explaining pages.
-The pimple popper bad guys were hilariously gross and cartoony. Kinda out of place. If they looked like Hellghast from Killzone that would fit much better.
-The God... I might not understand something but there were many "may god have mercy on you... You must listen to gods will" etc. But we don't see any godly intervention and it's disappointing that our leading super advanced sci-fi hero faction are a bunch of religious fantatics (they even mention jihad lol)

Questions:
-If Space guild don't want Paul to win... why did they teleported them all to the dune ?
-What's up with the prophecy ?
-What's with the pug?
-What's with the "spy master" indoctrination and the cat ?!
Read the book and everything will make sense.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Read the book and everything will make sense.
I am not a reader... I have no idea why my wife is my wife. She consumes 1 book in 2 or 3 evenings. It took me like 2 days to read I have no mouth and I must scream... I don't like reading :p

INC

Been getting my action flick watch on, after taking a short break to watch Brand New Cherry Flavor. Got some good'ns here:

Oldboy (2003)

First of all, I watched this entire film dubbed in Thai, with no subs. That's important to note, because I absolutely loved this film. I was able to understand everything in this movie, because the director and actors did a phenomenal job of conveying what was going on through intelligent storytelling and emoting. What a strange movie. Dude wakes up as a free man, after being imprisoned for 15 years for reasons unknown, by someone unknown. We follow him on the path of discovery and revenge. I'd heard about this film before, but only due to the infamous hallway brawl (brawlway?) that I'd already seen before in clips. But I don't think that can prepare you for the full weight of the story, which absolutely crushes you in the final act. This is the best film I've seen this year, and I really regret sleeping on his for 18 years.

The fights are well done. They don't benefit from frenetic pacing, fancy camera angles, or insane stunts. What they lack in those areas, they make up for with execution, as the director opts for long cuts where viewer and characters literally take moments to catch their breath. This was shot in such a gritty, realistic manner, and I love it.

Kudos to the cast, who up and down did an excellent job of bringing these characters to life. I felt a personal attachment to all of them, by the end of the film. It's got one of the more-fascinating antagonists I've seen in a film too. My emotions were a complete jumble when the end credits rolled, as the story is quite complex, while still being easy to digest. Credit for that goes to the director who I don't know if he included a bunch of exposition dumps, but told the story so well visually, that you always understand what's going on. I've always believed that the best-directed films could double as silent films, and still evoke the same emotions from the viewer. I think that's the case with Oldboy. If it was completely silent, I'd still love it. This is instantly one of my all-time faves. The best role I've seen Choi Min-sik in, who usually just plays a generic Asian mob boss. I'm now looking to catch this film again in English (dubbed or subbed), and then the lesser 2013 reboot/remake with Brolin, just to make the comparison. This is a must-watch.

Snake Eyes

Went into this with hyper-low expectations, based on the previous 2 Joe movies. Made the wise decision of watching this right before Oldboy, or else my impression would've been worse. This isn't a bad movie. I say this from a toy-themed action film perspective. On a scale of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen to Toy Story 2, this is a solid Bumblebee, IMO. It's an unbelievable 3rd origin movie in 3 movies total, but at least they decided to focus on the best character the films have seen, the titular Snake Eyes. Some will bristle at the fact that we don't see him actually don his trademark outfit until the very end, but I wouldn't let that take away from what is a believable plot with solid acting from a largely B cast. Samara Weaving might be the best actor in the bunch, but she's very much a side character. Henry Golding and Andrew Koji did well as Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow, with Koji being the standout. Good pacing, solid plot, and the action was decent. Not quite on the level of the Paris street chase from the first Joe movie, but more believable as a result. My only gripe might be that Iko Uwais was criminally underused. The man delivered in spades in both Raid films. They could've done a hell of a lot better choreographing his fights in this film.

Danny the Dog

Let me just say, this is Jet Li's best acting role, at least from the many films I've seen. It's not his best film. IMO, few martial arts movies can compare to Fist of Legend, but as far as showing acting range, this is his best. As the name of the movie suggests, Danny is a man very much like a dog...leash and all. In the states, this film is called Unleashed, and as that title suggests, when he's let off the chain, he runs wild like a rabid dog. However, while we're initially introduced to Danny as one of Li's most 1-dimensional characters ever, we soon learn that this Danny is more than an attack dog. And that's where Li really shows his worth. The fight choreography is actually pretty poor. Li excels at fights that incorporate intelligent wire-work, and wider camera angles, but this is cramped and fairly pedestrian stuff. But the story is where it's at, as I found myself really connected to Danny, and concerned with his plight throughout the film. Morgan Freeman shines, as usual, and Bob Hoskins chews scenery beautifully, as the main antagonist. I'd heard good things about this film, and I wasn't disappointed.

Check out parasite if you already havent

MastaKiiLA

Check out parasite if you already havent
There are a couple films called Parasite. One with the family (which was indeed awesome), and another with an actual alien called Parasyte. Seen them both. The one with the alien actually isn't terrible. It's not great, but it's not bad. But yeah, the Korean film from 2019 was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom