• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be coming to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, and PC, digitally and at retail, on 25th October 2022

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Prime Matter and developer TaleWorlds Entertainment have confirmed that Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be making its way to consoles in October, bringing the sequel to the Medieval sandbox action and strategy RPG, Mount & Blade: Warband, to Xbox and PlayStation.

kiphalfton

Game of Thrones mod was really big with the first game. Also think the mod came out for this one as well recently.

ToadMan

That means will be out from early access?

Curious about this too …

I like M&B but I get the feeling this is a reach given the PC version isn’t finished and the updates have been so slow coming.

Perhaps a cash grab by the devs if PC sales are slowing down.

But maybe I’m too cynical and the updates have been slow because they’ve been working away on the console content and it’ll all be pushed to PC as well.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
That means will be out from early access?
Yes. Aside from the game coming to consoles, the big news is that it's coming out of EA, which I guess implies that we'll have Steam Workshop support for mods, and no more campaigns being broken because of the game getting patched.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
After a decade after it's announcement, finally it's leaving early access on 25 October- PcGamer link.

"...this isn't "the end of the road" for the game, which will continue "receiving updates in the months to come". Presumably, those updates will be fewer in number and smaller in scope than the kind it received during Early Access"

He also talks about the possibility of crossplay(console-pc?), albeit a small one.

"Steam Workshop is coming very soon" too, according to a dev called "Callum".

Here is how the latest Bannerlord version, 1.8, plays: Youtube.

Top Bottom