• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most anticipated game for the rest of the year?

Most anticipated 2021 games?

• Gaurdians of the Galaxy

• Battlefield 2042

• Metroid Dread

• Forza Horizon

• Pokemon

• Shin Megami Tensei V

• Far Cry 6

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Laptop1991

Other, Deathloop, although i'm waiting to see how singlepayer it is before i buy, the only game i'm going to check out is Far Cry 6 although it looks more of the same to me, and Valhalla while i enjoyed it, wasn't as good as it should of been and the store armors etc, added a month later spoilt alot of it for me

For whatever reason, I'm unable to vote in the poll.

Anyways, I gotta say, as hype as I am for Metroid Dread, there's actually a few games I'm more excited for.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania- For being a massive love letter to the history of my beloved Monkey Ball.

Mario Party Superstars- For being a massive love letter to the history of my beloved Mario Party.

Hot Wheels Unleashed- Now this might garner a few laugh reacts, but I gotta be real with you guys, it looks like an insanely fun high octane arcade style racer, something that's sorely missing in the modern gaming scene.

Speaking of arcade style racers, what the fuck is up with '90s Super GP? I was rabidly excited for this game for a while, but it's looking more and more like it's never gonna come out. And that's a bummer, because it looks awesome and I'd love to see more arcade racers in today's landscape.
You can’t vote because you are a Neo member a new member.As soon as you become a full member you can vote as you like.

Haggard

Banned
Well, Horizon FW is most likely postponed so what`s left for me....hmmmm.

Battlefield 2042, probably. Albeit that`s not something I really anticipate, more like a "could be fun" kind of game.
Back 4 Blood maybe, but after some hours with the Beta I doubt this will hold me more than a dozen hours or so.
Diablo 2 Resurrected could also be nice.....but I´ve played the original for hundreds of hours already.

Game-wise the rest of the year looks really bleak to me.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

Somebody needs to redo this topic and add halo + any other popular games that have been confirmed to have a release date before the end of the year. I’d like to see the real poll results, not some pathetic troll shit

molasar

Banned
Top Bottom