• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat: National Tournament | Las Vegas, Nevada | May 14 - May 15, 2011

def sim

Dudes were saying it on the stream to troll and start the console war again.

Yes, it doesn't make sense. Unless you like to moonwalk away from the 360 or whatevs.

h3ro

rance said:
Dudes were saying it on the stream to troll and start the console war again.

Yes, it doesn't make sense. Unless you like to moonwalk away from the 360 or whatevs.

CO8A6.gif

ethic

Is this "Tom Brady" guy famous or something? I'm not into the whole tournament gaming scene thing, but I like watching MK battles.

Xevren

ethic said:
Is this "Tom Brady" guy famous or something? I'm not into the whole tournament gaming scene thing, but I like watching MK battles.

He's into great tournaments and great experiences.

sleepykyo

SapientWolf said:
Sindel, Baraka, Shang Tsung, all the way.

You forgot Sheeva. Actually I'm kind of surprised no one used Sindel or Shang Tsung. Shang looks like he has some interesting frame traps and decent mid/lows.

sleepykyo

Yes. Can't remember all of them but

Trophy Club: Cyrax
Big Marcus: Cyrax
LI Joe: Cyrax
Floe: Ermac
Jop: Raiden
Fubarduck: Raiden
Jwong: Kung Lao
PL: Kung Lao

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I love GAF. Don't expect anything nice tomm, I'm getting wasted right now but I love the fighting game community and it's supporters! Where's my Japanese stick at!"

Tom Brady was a tester for NRS, so it would've been a conflict of interests and an unfair advantage.

He's pretty good. Check out Powerup from a few weeks ago where he had a nice set with Perfect Legend using Johnny Cage (though his Subzero is the king of keepaway).

Top Bottom