• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mods you can delete my account. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemo memo

Gold Member
I’ve been kicked out of threads and getting my post deleted. I mean it only happened to me once recently and i’m ok with it. The mod didn’t insult me. He/she just told me to stop trolling which I didn’t but it is understandable as they don’t read minds and that wasn’t my intention or what I was doing. In the end OP what is the alternative? Ree? Where you’ll get banned for your thoughts? Nah.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Posting from an airplane at 30,000 feet. This is some great in-flight entertainment.

Proof:
ZHRR4PV.jpg
Mana was literally at the airport where they actually announce departures.

Art imitates life imitates art.

oldergamer

Xt37Dm7.jpg

i asked in the thread something along the lines of "why are so many posts being edited/deleted in here?" and the "reason:" was that "Xbox fanboy decided to lay console war bait, thus that part was edited"

great explanation. that explains why my posts and others were being edited/deleted.

can't remember when i went "too far" and can't check because the mod deleted it. don't think i went too far but yea..
You should see the explanations i got

Swift_Star

Banned
seriously where is somewhere you can talk about games without mods going on a power trip? i'm not going to resetera lol. reddit is toxic too. maybe discord? i don't know.
The secret is knowing when to stop posting. It gets clear when people are stressed and arguing forever, when that happens, someone eventually gets banned. Simply let go at some point and don't be aggressive.

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
Do you have the ability to replace the database with a complete backup from the day prior. Cause if you do, it would be absolutely bananas if you made the biggest console warriors mods for one day per year. And then wiped it out from existence with a back up. :messenger_grinning_smiling:
We should have ride-a-longs like police do- only then would people understand the outside looking in. Some would probably be embarrassed with themselves in those instances.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
You crazy, suicidal mother fuckers. It's like posting in a mental health unit.

Y'all should be more like me. I never hold personal grudges. Not against the Donkey guy calling me a weeb.

Not against being thread banned from the Will Smith/Chris Rock thread.

Not against having my thought provoking thread about the Sony Pocketstation deleted.

IT'S ALL SANGRE UNDER THE BRIDGE, I SAY BEHIND GRIT TEETH

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
FL to CA. So I still have another connection to make for five more hours in the air.

Both flights are A321s.
Thanks I was thinking American Airlines A32X, but wasn't sure. There is not many other Airbuses in intercontinental flights on US soil yet

Dreamin

He's big time crying, losing the plot and probably standin on a volcano ready to end it all and you evil demon minions wanna point out how sad he is!? DAMN YOU DEMON BABES

waquzy

I’ve been kicked out of threads and getting my post deleted. I mean it only happened to me once recently and i’m ok with it. The mod didn’t insult me. He/she just told me to stop trolling which I didn’t but it is understandable as they don’t read minds and that wasn’t my intention or what I was doing. In the end OP what is the alternative? Ree? Where you’ll get banned for your thoughts? Nah.
Reddit perhaps?

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Been flying on them for the last month.
Nice.
I usually do either 737's-800 and Max under different names or the 319/320 and if lucky the 321. don't get the NEO much.. but when I do I'm happy

also I think I have flown on most of the airbus fleet maybe not the first ever a 300 but a lot of them and the bombardier smaller Airbuses.
might be my imagination but I think landing the 737 handles better but for cruise I think the Airbus or maybe thats me.

Cattlyst

I’ll never understand these types of post. Just don’t look at GAF for a while? Do something else? Turn the internet off for a minute? Engage in other hobbies? Jesus Christ.

Thaedolus

I was on a new airbus a couple years ago and the pilot came on the horn and says “hey folks don’t be alarmed but with these new engines, when they start up it sounds like Dory from Finding Nemo doing that “whooowhooowoooo sound…”

And I was like what the fuck is this guy talking about?

Then they started the engines and I was like oh shit he’s right

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I was on a new airbus a couple years ago and the pilot came on the horn and says “hey folks don’t be alarmed but with these new engines, when they start up it sounds like Dory from Finding Nemo doing that “whooowhooowoooo sound…”

And I was like what the fuck is this guy talking about?

Then they started the engines and I was like oh shit he’s right
the 350?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom