• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Starfield!?

SureAI broke boundaries and created total conversion mods - that of the Vyn series - what is probably what many consider even better than the Elder Scrolls games and universe.

If these folks get their hands on modding Garfield, can you imagine the potential here? They've already proven themselves to completely make a fleshed out, lore rich world separate from the Elder Scrolls cosmology and it's received nothing but the highest of praise.

Who only knows what they can do with Starfield. I think that aspect is going to be worth it alone. It may be a few years till they get a total conversion mod 4 star field and probably make an entirely new Space Opera game but if they maintain the quality they already have, you could expect something that will even trump the vanilla Starfield.

I guess there's going to be some amazing times ahead.

Last edited:
If these folks get their hands on modding Garfield, can you imagine the potential here?

Can I help you hello GIF

I'm getting this game just for the mods in the long run or I wouldn't bother with it. The modding community will make this a great game, like they did with past Bethesda games.

Denton

The fuck are you talking about? What is vyn? What is sure ai? Atleast put some links

My boy really just posted this thread without any examples.
So to answer the thread title, no I can't.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

And to answer OP, SureAI will not do anything with Starfield because the team has mostly dissolved, and lead designer and writer of Enderal is working on Gothic remake and writing books now.

Last edited:

OceanGaming

That saga is (Arktwend-Nehrim-Enderal) finished with the ending of Enderal so no, nothing will happen OP.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Sounds like a horror show. I’m already skeptical towards the AI generated content that’ll be in the base game..

The fuck are you talking about? What is vyn? What is sure ai? Atleast put some links
SureAI are the developers of the total conversion mod known as the Vyn series. Many considerate even better than the Elder Scrolls games.

That saga is (Arktwend-Nehrim-Enderal) finished with the ending of Enderal so no, nothing will happen OP.
I know how the last one ends but as you know it's a cycle so they could always start a new cycle. But if they're going to be doing a total conversion mod for Starfield, it would be an entirely new game of course that wouldn't be related to the Vyn games.

Sounds like a horror show. I’m already skeptical towards the AI generated content that’ll be in the base game..
SureAI is just the name of the developer. It is not an AI program.

However, I noticed someone above says the team is disbanded so I guess we won't be seeing nothing from them in that regards. Who knows?

Last edited:
And to answer OP, SureAI will not do anything with Starfield because the team has mostly dissolved, and lead designer and writer of Enderal is working on Gothic remake and writing books now.
That sucks about the team being just disbanded. I know one of his books is actually based off of Vyn series so at least he's still writing books about that world.

Never played Gothic but I heard good things about it. I might have to check it out.

Last edited:

Gojiira

I'm getting this game just for the mods in the long run or I wouldn't bother with it. The modding community will make this a great game, like they did with past Bethesda games.
Idk mods didnt really do this for Fallout 4, its 90% gun mods. None of the big mods come close to what they did for Fallout 3/NV or Skyrim

Top Bottom