• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miyazaki says he's grateful people want a Bloodborne Remake

Draugoth

Gold Member

dotnotbot

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

What happened to that 60fps mode that was running on hacked PS5s? Isn't that the very least Sony/From could do quite easily as an official free upgrade?

skneogaf

I just mentioned that I bought the new elden ring helmet to pue arts on twitch and the host replied saying that "just wait till our next project that I can't talk about"

Hmmm I've tried to explain that I bought the ERDTREE helmet so is he on about something else.

Edit : I doubled down on explaining to him that I bought the new elden ring helmet aka messmer the impaler helmet and he seemed to realise it got announced today.

Last edited:

Fake

Just don't let either Sony or Bluepoint do it, for Crhist sake.

Leave From Software do the remaster if you want to preserve the artstyle.

Last edited:

CuNi

Remaster if anything. Game looked good and would still look great imho with 60fps and a better resolution. Throw in some updated lightning and we're already golden.

Shut0wen

Or in other words: Fuck off, already. Ask Sony (Bluepoint) about it.
Hes been asked about the game everytime since sekiro and its qlways the same response, i dont think he wants to make the game because there huge on mutliplatforms not unless sony gives him the IP

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Bloodborne deserves a port. 4k60.
The only souls game that deserves real remake is Dark Souls 2. It's my fav but they butchered it for 360/ps3 and removed some light sources. (I love original, sotfs is a bit worse but still ok )

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I'm grateful that he's grateful. Maybe we'll get something. I'm willing to wait..

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Guys, he said he is greatfull. Not that he confirmed a port or remake.

I have to wonder how much influence he would have on whether a remaster/remake gets authorized. Do we know if Sony had to get approval from him to go ahead with Demon's Souls Remake?

proandrad

We don’t even need a remake, just do the minimum and give us a ps5 patch with unlocked framerate and higher resolution.

Alebrije

Just remember when Sony revealed Demons Souls Remaster for PS5. Hope someday we have the same surprise for BB, My Guess is for PS6 or 7 because BB still looks good vs curren games there is not great graphic leap. SO if You want a very refreshing experience like 60 FPS 2k/4k with full Ray tracing..We need to wait.

Senua

Bloodborne deserves a port. 4k60.
The only souls game that deserves real remake is Dark Souls 2. It's my fav but they butchered it for 360/ps3 and removed some light sources. (I love original, sotfs is a bit worse but still ok )
Of course it is, rofif. I legit coulda guessed that

WitchHunter

Banned
Did anyone ever ask Miyazaki what kind of dreams he has? I mean, where do these fucking abhorrent abominations/ideas come from that were present in Bloodborne, for example? Giger and King had interesting stories.

Juza

Guys, he said he is greatfull. Not that he confirmed a port or remake.

He doesn't even show any indication of whether a remaster/remake or sequel might happen in the foreseeable future. He's like: "oh, thank you for reminding me of that game".

This also confirms that the rumors long ago about a remaster/remake being in development are incorrect.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I mean now that they are pretty much done with the Elden Ring DLC (announcement incoming I believe) and Armored Core has seen it's day in the spotlight...Bloodborne 2 would be right in line...

Correct if I'm wrong though, but didn't they mention something about a Souls game based highly in magic or something? So maybe not Bloodborne next?

Why not both? They were clearly developing Elden Ring and Armored Core 6 at the same time. They are approaching Capcom-esque productivity.

Last edited:
Doesn't Sony hold some of the rights to the game, though? Since it's locked to PS4. And not playable anywhere else except back-compat on PS5?

Top Bottom