• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft teasing surprises tomorrow at TGA

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
31ce85d53d4ab5eae8d60ee63a0f1330.gif

I heard Microsoft is going to bring out a live hologram of Peter O'Toole to reveal......

yeah, you already know what the punchline to this is gonna be :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I hope they surprise me and tell me the console I ordered from the MS Store on the 9th of Nov. is finally shipping.

Calverz

I see the usual MS bullshit hype train scenario playing out as usual. Aarron greenberg hs already said not to expect huge annoucnements.
il wait for the sony fanboys to shit on any announcements from MS because they didnt announce the 2nd coming of jesus christ. But will delighted when naughty dog announces uncharted 7.5. 🤣🤣🤣

OrtizTwelve

Probably something to do with Game Pass, perhaps bringing over all of Bethesdas XBOX 360 / Xbox One games immediately or something like that.

Top Bottom