• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Pass Gets Surprise Announcement Of NBA 2K24

havoc00

Microsoft has announced that NBA 2K24 is coming to Game Pass later this month. The professional basketball sim will come to the subscription service on March 11.

NBA 2K24 will be available through Game Pass for both console and the cloud. This is the newest entry in 2K's popular basketball series, and it's coming to Game Pass about six months after it first released in September 2023.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Nice bonus with still some season and playoffs yet. Now if only I could convince 2k sports to make a game that doesn't look like cartoon even though the motion capture and gameplay is amazing.....

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
DVrWUjJ.gif

Quasicat

I play it on Apple Arcade and it plays really well. There are no micro transactions, but that’s why I play it there. Otherwise, it’s ridiculous how much they add to it.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Just curious why all the console waring "green rat" posters don't get banned?

Last edited:

djjinx2

I see the Green Rat thing as funny.
For the record I mainly play on S/X.

I can see the funny side of it. Warring on here though is next level these days. Sure paints a picture of Pro Sony.

Back to the topic though it's a nice get. Last basketball game I enjoyed was NBA Jam!

Back off topic anyone remember Blades Of Steel? Best hockey game ever!!

DavidGzz

When I called PS fanboys Blue Snakes and my post was deleted, I asked this question. The message I got was because it was born on Neogaf so it gets a pass, even though, the poster who created it was perma'd. Lol. More honest answer is this place is pro Sony.

Anyway, overall, this place is pretty cool cause it doesn't issue bans for things like PC gamers calling Console gamers peasants so IDGAF to be honest.

Last edited:

havoc00

I see the Green Rat thing as funny.
For the record I mainly play on S/X.

I can see the funny side of it. Warring on here though is next level these days. Sure paints a picture of Pro Sony.

Back to the topic though it's a nice get. Last basketball game I enjoyed was NBA Jam!

Back off topic anyone remember Blades Of Steel? Best hockey game ever!!

Remember when Konami tried a new blades of steel in like 99? Game was shit, the og was classic though

Doesn't it have horrrendous MTX? I will try nonetheless.

Pretty much all sports games do. I think even the NHL series might have the micro transaction mode now. Madden, The Show, whatever FIFA is called now, 2k. Maybe F1 and UFC don’t have them.

At least in these games they’re pretty much limited to one mode that you can just ignore.

NickFire

They’ve been putting this on essential near playoff time recently. Makes sense to put on both (I’m assuming trend continues). The combination of free game and heightened interest at playoffs has extracted plenty of money from me. No way I’m the only one.

amigastar

Is the game on PC game pass also, i can't find it?
Edit: It's not on PC unfortunately. Sucks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom