• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft event in Osaka today.

Firestorm

jj984jj said:
I can't, which is why I can't tell if it's true or not. No clue who is creditable on there but I made out enough to realize that he said MGS secured BioHazard, BioHazard PS3 discontinued.

So it wasn't a cvxfreak summoning call? Oh shit, this might be huge!
Not as huge as DQIX on DS, but huge!

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
I can only imagine what would happen to GAF if something like this was ever announced. What a meltdown that would be.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
It's been a damn hour and nothing out of the ordinary......

I guess we're going to have to wait for E3 in May....oh, whoops. Where must I go for surprising game-related news?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Christ this thread is going places.

1161383863-1153692674158_b.jpg

duckroll

dirtmonkey37 said:
It's been a damn hour and nothing out of the ordinary......

I guess we're going to have to wait for E3 in May....oh, whoops. Where must I go for surprising game-related news?

You really think there's a conference going on right now? :lol

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
duckroll said:
You really think there's a conference going on right now? :lol

I don't think there's a conference going on, but I know there's an event that's taking place right now in Japan.......

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
Y2Kevbug11 said:
:lol :lol

I'm wrong about something huh........... Fine, laugh, I have learn how to make a for loop incorporating the distance formula used for coordinates on a graph in order display a specified output asigned to me....I'll be busy.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
I hear they just confirmed that Hideoronubu Miyakuchi will be heading 360 exclusive Dragon Balls. Nothing to do with the anime, it's actually a game version of the manga Dragon Balls.

This conference rocks do you all think?

Barf_the_Mog said:
Why does anime have to make the eyes about 90% of the entire surface area of the face?

According to something I saw, it goes back to being based off of Betty Boop. Don't quote me on that though.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Pedobear said:
I can only imagine what would happen to GAF if something like this was ever announced. What a meltdown that would be.

It iws always fun when GAF goes through one of those.

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
grindamasta said:
Capcom HQ are in Osaka, right, right?

Game Republic, the game company founded by Street Fighter 2 creator Yoshiki Okamoto, is also has its headquarters in Osaka correct?

Jonnyram

Defuser said:
Im really tempted to count how many lol emoticons are used in response to this thread.
Please, go ahead.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol :lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :lol:lol:lol:lol

Brimstone said:
Game Republic, the game company founded by Street Fighter 2 creator Yoshiki Okamoto, is also has its headquarters in Osaka correct?
I am in Osaka too, correct? Hmm, the pieces of the jigsaw are finally falling into place.

I have no idea what I'm on about either

So on the more realistic side... I'm guessing mech games are heading to the 360, maybe the shooter from Treasure will be shown, some more JRPGs and um.... Xbox 360 controller will waggle.

duckroll

dr3upmushroom said:
So on the more realistic side... I'm guessing mech games are heading to the 360, maybe the shooter from Treasure will be shown, some more JRPGs and um.... Xbox 360 controller will waggle.

Shown where exactly? E3? :lol

Top Bottom