• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft event in Osaka today.

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
pilonv1 said:
He has to finish JSRF, OUTRUN and OUTRUN 2 first.

No, he has to finish Third Strike, CvS2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Metal Slug 4 and Panzer Dragoon Orta before he can move on to the Outruns. :)

Probably a whole lot of nothing. Any good MS stuff gets leaked in a hurry. Quit hyping this guys.

I just want to see more footage of all those JRPG's.

bloke

arne said:
It's an open to the public (if you're 18+) CERO Z-rated showcase.

Some press have been invited to play Gears multiplayer. Otherwise you can go and check out Rain, Godfather, Oneechebara, Crackdown, etc.

calm down folks.
That event is Z-Festa, and it's held on 12th in Akihabara, not Osaka.

Btw. apparently editor of FamitsuXbox360 did mention last month that there will be MSJ conference in January.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
So, what's the deal? ikachii over at IGN (IGN's Gamecube Japanese correspondant) said something that would determine the fate of this next gen "console war" (actually 2ch said it) will be announced on the 11....

arne

bloke said:
That event is Z-Festa, and it's held on 12th in Akihabara, not Osaka.

Btw. apparently editor of FamitsuXbox360 did mention last month that there will be MSJ conference in January.

Ha.

Well, anything MS is doing in Japan in the near future (I asked yesterday) is that Z-rated showcase.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
arne said:
It's an open to the public (if you're 18+) CERO Z-rated showcase.

Some press have been invited to play Gears multiplayer. Otherwise you can go and check out Rain, Godfather, Oneechebara, Crackdown, etc.

calm down folks.

MGS4 confirmed

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
dirtmonkey37 said:
So, what's the deal? ikachii over at IGN (IGN's Gamecube Japanese correspondant) said something that would determine the fate of this next gen "console war" (actually 2ch said it) will be announced on the 11....
That's the thread this news first showed up in on 2ch.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
And the whole thing is probably just bullshit. I'm dissapointed...I wanted to see GAF blow up somehow. Ah the bannings there could have been...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
duckroll said:
Hey guys, are we going to do this every day? Because honestly, every day 2ch has something "new" to post about.

I guess this means we have to ban "2ch" from NeoGAF.

duckroll

Wario64 said:
I guess this means we have to ban "2ch" from NeoGAF.

Or we could just keep doing it every day. Which was what I was asking! :lol

If we're going to do it for every other potentially true 2ch "scoop" then I want first dips on the rumors about what came out of the supposed SCE monthly meeting yesterday in Japan!

pilonv1

When before yesterday quitting work, FAX you verify, Microsoft Japan for the mass communications in the new product concert
Announcement of various MS make software line-up of game software April of XBOX360 - July sale decision
It announces it seems. O'clock of 12 o'clock - to 16. The place somehow with the Osaka hole

Hey that's 30 mins away. Hype train leaving the station.

kpop100 said:
I might actually check this out
Wait...

trap6dh5rx.jpg

Totz

Quote:
When before yesterday quitting work, FAX you verify, Microsoft Japan for the mass communications in the new product concert
Announcement of various MS make software line-up of game software April of XBOX360 - July sale decision
It announces it seems. O'clock of 12 o'clock - to 16. The place somehow with the Osaka hole

Bombzaldroppen in the Osaka hole confirmed?

Brofist

:lol

yeah come to think of it chilling at home posting on GAF is probably a better alternative.

btw ホール = hall in this case, but there are many halls in Osaka, so that really doesn't say much

xaosslug

duckroll said:
Or we could just keep doing it every day. Which was what I was asking! :lol

If we're going to do it for every other potentially true 2ch "scoop" then I want first dips on the rumors about what came out of the supposed SCE monthly meeting yesterday in Japan!

go for it.

Pedobear said:
There will be a huge mega announcement of cosmic proportion on the 61th of Smarch that will put an end to this. Still befriending mortals! I'll not ask you to return to our side. But I demand you cease your attack. I will not.

WTF!?!?!

Smarch only has 60 days.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
When the hell does this Osaka gathering start? I'm getting anxious....I want to see some crazy announcements. I don't care who they're from: SCE's event, or MS's Osaka event: I want results.

SO when does this event (since SCE's ended yesterday) start?

jj984jj

Now they are talking something about BioHazard.
BioHazard 360 exclusive??!?!?!?? :p

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
*crosses fingers for a BLiNX 3*

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
jj984jj said:
Now they are talking something about BioHazard.
BioHazard 360 exclusive??!?!?!?? :p

Woah...... so I presume you can read, write, and speak fluently in Japanese....

If so....PLEASE POST TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU ALREADY ARE...... I really want to get all the details :D

pilonv1

I expect there's a thread at 2ch somewhere laughing at the gaijin posting their fake rumours.

"LOLLERSKATES WHO POSTED BIOHAZARD 5 X360 EXCLUSIVE? GAFFERS HAVE POSTED IT AND BELIEVE IT LOLZOR"

pilonv1 said:
I expect there's a thread at 2ch somewhere laughing at the gaijin posting their fake rumours.

"LOLLERSKATES WHO POSTED BIOHAZARD 5 X360 EXCLUSIVE? GAFFERS HAVE POSTED IT AND BELIEVE IT LOLZOR"

Well we have done it in reverse many times so that would be cool too! :lol

Firestorm

dirtmonkey37 said:

If so....PLEASE POST TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU ALREADY ARE...... I really want to get all the details :D

I thought it was an attempt to get cvxfreak to react? >.>

jj984jj

dirtmonkey37 said:

I can't, which is why I can't tell if it's true or not. No clue who is creditable on there but I made out enough to realize that he said MGS secured BioHazard, BioHazard PS3 discontinued.

Top Bottom