• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

lol. I just realized i made you that avatar, and you wanted to use the other one. What made you change your mind? i also remember you wanted some changes to the previous one that i never got around to. hahaha

I still think this looks sharp.

Rajang

Holy cow... i didn't even know people knew my name around here. I don't even post that much. I am prbly the least MGS fan here. Actually, i am excited for Persona 5 more. O_O

WHAT TO DO?

What?!

kermit.jpg

I posted it in OT2, but no one answered. Brau, since you hyped for persona even more than TPP, make some assumptions/examples.

Imagine you are creating Persona game with MGS characters/bosses. Which skill would you give to MGS characters?

For example: Raiden - Ziodyne, Mazionga, etc

lol. I just realized i made you that avatar, and you wanted to use the other one. What made you change your mind? i also remember you wanted some changes to the previous one that i never got around to. hahaha

I still think this looks sharp.

Dunno, I just looked at it another day and like this version more now. And yeah it is sharp.
I was thinking of another avatar, something with Spongebob, but I don't want another Big Boss. And other MGS characters kinda hard to imagine with spongebob body.

brau

I posted it in OT2, but no one answered. Brau, since you hyped for persona even more than TPP, make some assumptions/examples.

I would ignore that and just go hit on every single girl in the game to get their affection, and then feel bad on
Feb 14, but only! on feb14
, and then keep hitting on them until they all love me.

Like that?

Dunno, I just looked at it another day and like this version more now. And yeah it is sharp.
I was thinking of another avatar, something with Spongebob, but I don't want another Big Boss. And other MGS characters kinda hard to imagine with spongebob body.

You never know what my brain can come up with. That dawg kaz combo worked really nicely. Sponge Bob.. i would hve to think what kind of skin to give him. Do you like some character in particular?

Kazuhira

Holy cow... i didn't even know people knew my name around here. I don't even post that much. I am prbly the least MGS fan here. Actually,
i am excited for Persona 5 more. O_O

WHAT TO DO?

No problems dude,i´m hyped as fuck for P5 too.
My hype level for that game is liiittle below compared to MGSV though.

brau

I will make OT4 if everyone is okay with that.

You have my blessings Prince, and i can always help out doodle anything that is needed.

No problems dude,i´m hyped as fuck for P5 too.
My hype level for that game is liiittle below compared to MGSV though.

I guess its hard to hype with Kojima drama, no trailer, or nothing to talk about. Not even kojima stations to look fwd to to only be dissapointed. No more chopper pics, or food tweets.

KOJIMA!! why are you doing this to us?

Venom Fox

Banned
I've just realised that we haven't even scratched the surface of the gameplay mechanics and scope of MGSV.

I'm speaking in terms of story, map size, side missions Etc.

How long do you guys think the story will last?
I think around 25 - 30 just for story missions.

Do you think we will get more maps other than Africa and Afghanistan?
If there really is a snow map then I wonder where that will be set?
Maybe Russia? We could meet Sniper wolf and take her to Afghanistan?

Do you guys think there are more gameplay mechanics that we haven't seen yet in the vids shown?

Rajang

I've just realised that we haven't even scratched the surface of the gameplay mechanics and scope of MGSV.

I'm speaking in terms of story, map size, side missions Etc.

How long do you guys think the story will last?
I think around 25 - 30 just for story missions.

Do you think we will get more maps other than Africa and Afghanistan?
If there really is a snow map then I wonder where that will be set?
Maybe Russia? We could meet Sniper wolf and take her to Afghanistan?

Do you guys think there are more gameplay mechanics that we haven't seen yet in the vids shown?

Yeah, I remember Sn4ke posting something about this.

Venom Fox

Banned
Yeah, I remember Sn4ke posting something about this.
That's what I'm talking about lol

If Outer Heaven is really in (it's pretty much a given) then it's supposed to be a massive fortress so there's another area of play.

And what about Cyprus? Maybe it's open world too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom