• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know what my brain can come up with. That dawg kaz combo worked really nicely. Sponge Bob.. i would hve to think what kind of skin to give him. Do you like some character in particular?

Well Big Boss/Solid Snake, but that is kinda trivially. Something with MGS1-Gray Fox or MGS2-Solidus (with dual swords and tentacles) would look cool, but again it is hard to imagine because of that square body, lol.

brau

i don't mind doing the community thread. i was just being silly. i guess i am pretty good at it.

but whom ever does it i am sure will make a great job. Jimmey could do it.

I am just happy people know about me and my beard my art skillz in frozen. more than i could ever hope for.

i don't mind doing the community thread. i was just being silly. i guess i am pretty good at it.

but whom ever does it i am sure will make a great job. Jimmey could do it.

I am just happy people know about me and my beard my art skillz in frozen. more than i could ever hope for.

image.php

Lernaean

Banned
Heya Brothers!

Good job Vally (even tho i asskissed you about it on gram).

#TeamA is gonna cry so hard this September.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I hope they don't turn Metal Gear Online into Team Fortress...

Et2bX4M.png

Sn4ke_911

If they just keep it to cosmetics, i don't mind.

Even cosmetics, i don't want people running around with goofy shit like that.

The Rex helmet is ok because it's from MGS but that other stuff needs to stay out of this game.

Sn4ke_911

Not going to lie, it'd probably look good on Ocelot.

Yeah and he would be the ONLY one, imagine random soldiers or Big Boss running around with that hat? jesus fuck pls no...

WTF ARE THEY DOING??

I mean a Kojima mask or something Metal Gear related is ok in my book but everything else is an absolute NO.

2015-05-0200_57_59-mendrbf.png

Shy

because it looks fucking stupid? play TF2 if you want hats lol.
The chicken hat looks stupid, do you think they should get rid of that.? (i do)

The reason i don't mind here is, because it multiplayer, so you can have a bit of laugh without it effecting anything.

Rajang

I don't want MGO to be too crazy with the cosmetics. Military stuff is fine, but crazy looking hats, no thanks.

MajorTom

That still doesn't change change the fact that it's in the story mode, ruining it.
It will only ruin it if you die too often. It's meant as a punishment. Besides, it might not show up in cutscenes.
I can understand where you are coming from though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom