• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MEGA fight between Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk is about to be made

Apocryphon

Do people really think that a guy who fought wilder 3 times was scared of joshua? A guy who become a basket of kittens when being hit a couple of times in the face??
Fury? No, he probably wasn't scared of Joshua, but Warren and Arum definitely were at one point.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Utter twaddle it's well known wilder would've stepped aside for 10 million, and fought the winner.

Why go for wilder and not Joshua in the first place. Wilder for all his power is an awful boxer and easy work for fury.

Joshua far more of a threat, hence no fight.

Easy to say Joshua's not good enough now he's been beaten twice by a p4p great, let's see what happens if fury loses to Usyk

Lol. Sure. Let me get this straight. Fury agrees a fight with Joshua. Both camps are happy. The venue is set and it's ready to go. However, in reality Fury has no intention to fight Joshua and he's actually hoping Wilder pushes through the trilogy fight in court..........

Meanwhile, Wilder is pushing through the trilogy fight, but he also has no intention of fighting Fury. He's actually hoping that Fury will just throw him 10mil and call the fight off, because........ reasons?

Lol. This conspiracy falls apart as soon as you start adding common sense and actual facts.

I find the hate mob who create this lame conspiracy theories against Tyson Fury (Fury is sacred of Joshua. Fury faked his mental health issues) just have a really unhinged hate boner for the guy.

Also, I'm not even a Fury fan. I appreciate him as a great boxer, but think he's a bit of a tool in real life. But if a big mouth, but entertaining. Just in case you thought I was a Fury fanboy, who are just as bad as the Fury haters.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Yeah I have to disagree with apocryphon. The Fury-Joshua fight was all set to go but then Wilder’s arbitration messed that up

Apocryphon

Yeah I have to disagree with apocryphon. The Fury-Joshua fight was all set to go but then Wilder’s arbitration messed that up
We have no idea what actually took place. We know what Wilders team claimed and we know what Furys team claimed. But we also know that Whyte was the mandatory and the number one contender for more than 1600 days. The amount of fuckery that went on during that period is crazy. Anybody that believes what these guys say as 100% factual is just a naive clown.

Top Bottom