• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk have agreed to fight each other

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
I think the official announcement is coming soon

one of the biggest fights in a long time for undisputed HW champion

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2022/12/boxing-news-tyson-fury-next-fight-vs-oleksandr-usyk

newFile-3.jpg

Usyk is too skilled, but Fury is big....this is going to be a tough fight,

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Excellent.

The Chisora fight was embarrassing. Everybody knew that Fury would batter Chisora with ease and that's exactly what happened. This is the fight boxing fans what to see.

This should be a great fight. I have Fury to win it, but it won't be an easy fight for him.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Excellent.

The Chisora fight was embarrassing. Everybody knew that Fury would batter Chisora with ease and that's exactly what happened. This is the fight boxing fans what to see.

This should be a great fight. I have Fury to win it, but it won't be an easy fight for him.
i feel like the Chisora fight was just a tune up for Fury to get some ring rust off and get some rounds in, it was clear that he could of got him out of there in the 2nd round, carried him a bit

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
i feel like the Chisora fight was just a tune up for Fury to get some ring rust off and get some rounds in, it was clear that he could of got him out of there in the 2nd round, carried him a bit

Possibly it was a warm up. His last fight before that was against Whyte in April. It was still a shit fight because everyone knew Chisora was going to get destroyed. Fury could have ended the fight whenever he wanted, it was that one sided.

Anyway, it seems like this fight is now confirmed.

Usyk will be on his bike all night, landing the occasional body combo and backing off. If he can stay away from Fury the whole fight I think he can win on points. Tough one though.

Akuza89

Wait. Fury is fighting someone who may have a chance? Amazing.
Although still plenty of time for there to be "issues" like with anthony joshua!

Ozriel

M$FT
Wait. Fury is fighting someone who may have a chance? Amazing.
Although still plenty of time for there to be "issues" like with anthony joshua!

Fury is a way smarter boxer than Joshua, so I don’t expect Usyk’s moves to be as effective.

Certainly an intriguing fight. Looks like the unification is finally set to happen.

Top Bottom