- The 3 versions have 2 display modes: 4K / 30FPS (1440p on S Series) and some improved settings or variable 4K at 60FPS (1080p on S Series).
- 4K / 30FPS mode has slight improvement in reflections, textures, particles, draw distance and shadows. - In 4K / 30FPS mode they all experience some small drops in resolution, although they keep the target set most of the time, especially Series X.
- In FPS mode, for the first few minutes of the game, the PS5 resolution varies between 3840x2160 and 2560x1440p, but as soon as we get to the Quinjet and start missions with more open and loaded spaces, the usual resolution becomes dynamic 1920x2160p, while on X Series it stays at dynamic 3840x1836p. In this case, there is a clear advantage in the Xbox version.
- In FPS mode, Series X maintains a higher draw distance. - Slightly better loading times on PS5.
- The framerate is quite stable in both modes, slightly better on PS5