• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Wolverine to have a Mature rating and feature human dismemberment mechanics

If true, not surprised. Steve Blum Is wolverine, to what Mark Hamil or Kevin Conroy is to the joker and batman. easily the most used, and more popular voice for logan. that said, it also wouldn't surprise me if insomniac chose someone else.

I kinda wish they could go for someone else. Blum isn’t bad but he comes off too “cool guy” for me. I want someone a little more aged and gravely

RCU005

Will it be connected in some way to Spider-Man? This could be the beginning of a video game shared universe like the movies 🤔

Will it be connected in some way to Spider-Man? This could be the beginning of a video game shared universe like the movies 🤔

besides a reference/easter egg to the marvel's spider-man universe. earth-1048 in the trailer for wolverine. it's all speculation/rumor at this point.

Last edited:

HYDE

Banned
I swear if this is the real Ninja Gaiden 2 Black and there’s decapitations, I am going apeshit!

j0hnnix

jerk off animation domination GIF by AOK
x-men wolverine GIF

Justin9mm

I always expected this.. You can't make a family friendly Wolverine game.

My day 1 thought was always Spider Man type combat gameplay but more violence, ripping and tearing people apart. I don't think it's going to be MK levels of gore but a lot darker than Spider Man.

Top Bottom