• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man charged with sexually assaulting six-week-old baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death penalty is too good for him.

What we need is a program where he is tortured with the most unbearably painful and non-lethal torture methods known to man for the remainder of his life.

ElRenoRaven

AtomicShroom said:

What we need is a program where he is tortured with the most unbearably painful and non-lethal torture methods known to man for the remainder of his life.

Oh I like your idea better.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
x Power Pad Death Stomp x said:
Death penalty.

But with enough time he'll be "rehabilitated".

Haha. No.

Harry Dresden said:
Prison is as good as the death penalty.

If the general inmate population found out what his crime was he'd be dead in a month.

I'd like to see evidence that supports this supposed truth.

AtomicShroom said:

I don't disagree.

edward_norton_computer.gif

ryan13ts

Once everyone in prison finds out what he's done, his butthole will never know rest again... And it'll be well deserved.

Dead Man

Chesskid1 said:
wonder what kind of life long injury the baby will have. i mean in like day to day life.

the baby won't remember anything, right? so at least there's that. idk.
My overactive imagination is thinking of a lifelong need for a colostomy bag.
The infant, said to be a boy, was taken to hospital and treated for his injuries, which police are of a severity that will long-lasting consequences.

I am a little perturbed by VengeanceGAF sometimes, but this time I can understand the calls for blood, even if I do not feel they are right. Some heinous shit, worst of the worst for sure.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
ScOULaris said:
I say we have a six-year-old baby sexually assault him! Eye for an eye... See what I did there?
Actually you would be better off throwing the GAF pedo defence force card for max troll.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
themadcowtipper said:
Or GAFjust doesn't understand diffrent cultures..

At least one idiot believes it. GAF's white-knighters are even worse than that of Something Awful.

Edit: I didn't mean to imply that the majority of SA's members are filth (I'm a well-paying member myself!), it's just the gulf in active users means that the "white knight" difference is obvious. Most importantly, I was kidding, but I will leave my original post intact. Fuck censorship.

Fucking hate this kind of reporting. Did this guy have any questionable history? Why did he have access to the child? Where was the mother?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
timetokill said:
Holy shit --

-- this is one of those times that I think would have to test even some of the most ardent anti-death penalty folks.

Death would be too quick for him. Let him rot in jail.

Seep said:
Where's all the "He can be rehabilitated to be a productive member of society" crowd??
Damn, I just absorbed the fact that he's only 28.

He'll be out again sooner or later. Better hope they can rehab him somehow.

I'm definitely against the death penalty, but this guy has to be locked away for life, without chance for parole.
If you think that it's a good idea to fuck a BABY, you're beyond redemption. No amount of therapy can cure that.
I'd like to know what fucked him up tho, he was probably molested as a kid or something.

ScOULaris

Let's start coming up with appropriate punishments for him. I'll start us off:

- They should force-feed him shmegma while anally violating him with a hacksaw.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
ScOULaris said:
Let's start coming up with appropriate punishments for him. I'll start us off:

- They should force-feed him shmegma while anally violating him with a hacksaw.
As creative as GAF can be with its preferred punishments, prison justice can be more than sufficient. There was a thread on here awhile ago about a guy who was in for a couple years in gen pop, and described his experience. He saw a guy
stabbed in the stomach with a shank, then the guy stabbing him reached his hand in the guys abdomen and pulled out all his intestines/guts. Then the prison guards tasered everybody and he described how you could smell the burning flesh and see the guy bouncing around the floor like a fish. Oh yeah the guy didnt die right away either
. So yeah something like that would suffice.

Darklord

Banned
Death is far too good for someone like that. Castrated and sent for life the worst prison where every in-mate knows what he did.

alphaNoid

Banned
The only problem I have with prison is my goddamn fucking tax dollars, you know the ones I work hard for.. they go directly to putting food in this guys mouth. Fuck that shit, wood chipper. Like I said, real slow like.

Yoritomo

I'm against the death penalty, but I would gladly kill him myself.

Shit like this makes me wish hell and eternal torment actually existed :/

Kinyou

Guy needs to be locked in forever, there is clearly something wrong in his head.

scy said:
I'm not sure there's a way to say how young that is that doesn't sound like an understatement...
The good thing though is that it's incredible unlikely that the baby will have any memories of the incident or is traumatized. The long lasting injuries however will probably trouble him for the rest of his life...

Kinyou said:
The good thing though is that it's incredible unlikely that the baby will have any memories of the incident or is traumatized. The long lasting injuries however will probably trouble him for the rest of his life...
Pretty sure that he'll have a deap-seated trauma. The earlier a traumatic memory occurs, the harder therapy is.

The Lamp

SUPREME1 said:
That's some demonic shit.

No way someone could be sexually attracted to something that has no sex appeal.

And yet here you are being shown that there actually are people sexually attracted to this stuff!

Though rape crimes are usually crimes of aggression/dominance or whatever, not lust.

Anyway, this is pretty sick. I don't even want to think of what exactly you can do to a baby.

I hope he gets the justice he deserves, but damn some of you are pretty sick yourselves in thinking of ways to torture other humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom