• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man charged with sexually assaulting six-week-old baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
City police have charged a 28-year-old man with a vicious sex assault on a six-week-old baby.

Dale Kunath has been charged in the June 21, 2010 attack.

He recently worked as an exterminator.

Staff Sgt. Patty McCallum said the assault happened in a home in the southwest where the child was found in medical distress.

The infant, said to be a boy, was taken to hospital and treated for his injuries, which police are of a severity that will long-lasting consequences.

Police were notified and launched a lengthy investigation which led to the recent charges against the man from High River now facing allegations of aggravated assault and two counts of aggravated sex assault.

He next appears in court on June 2.

McCallum said the charges reflect the severity of the crime.

“These are quite serious,” she said, adding the child’s extremely young age is also unusual.

"That's extremely young."
Read more.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't understand anything about this, including logistics.

Just drop the dude into an incinerator and be done with it.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
x Power Pad Death Stomp x said:
Death penalty.
Life would be better for him, he'll make it maybe a week before he's raped/shanked to death.

There is something fundamentally wrong with you to have an attraction to that sort of repugnant behavior. Just wired the wrong way.

Holy shit --

-- this is one of those times that I think would have to test even some of the most ardent anti-death penalty folks.

Averon

x Power Pad Death Stomp x said:
Death penalty.

Better yet, give him life and put him in general population. Inform the entire prison what he's in for. Before long, he'd wish he'll gotten the death penalty. Even prison inmates think child abusers are the worst of the worst and treat them accordingly.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I am counting on the justice system to sentence him appropriately according to the laws of that state.

I am also counting on the prison system to sate GAF's bloodlust.

Let these guys take care of him:

california-prisonvp7d.jpg

CrankyJay

Banned
Messypandas said:
There is something fundamentally wrong with you to have an attraction to that sort of repugnant behavior. Just wired the wrong way.

Right, and you can't rewire these people, so either you kill them or you study them. Fuck any tree hugging hippie that thinks this man should live comfortably.

sajj316

Messypandas said:

I can fix that ..

wire his nuts to 40,000 volts of electricity

this is mortifying to the human race

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Meus Renaissance said:
Is calling for his execution vengeance or justice?

Depends on your beleif system.

I see it vengeance. I am reluctantly sympathetic towards teh call for vengeance though.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
And people are against the death penalty.

But really, prison maybe better as long as the guards don't put them in solitary confinement.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
My brother had a stint in prison (long story) and his cellmate was there for killing a guy who did this to his baby girl.

Sad, sad story(ies).

Chesskid1

Banned
wonder what kind of life long injury the baby will have. i mean in like day to day life.

the baby won't remember anything, right? so at least there's that. idk.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
6 weeks? What the fuck is wrong with this dude? I'm not even going to bother to think about what went in his mind when he did this.

ElRenoRaven

DennisK4 said:
If I was the parent of the baby I would kill that guy. No hesitation.

Yea same here. Just flat out killing him is too good for him too. While I'm pro death penalty in this case I'd be pro brutally ripping the guy to shreds piece by piece while he's very much awake and still alive and totally drug free.

evil ways

Patrick Bateman said:
Let these guys take care of him:

california-prisonvp7d.jpg
Yeah and tell the general population over the PA sysyem why he's locked up doing time. In a month tops they're gonna find what's left of him clogging up the drain pipes.

(._.)

Banned
nothing wrong with wanting to kill this guy. hope he is treated horribly in prison by guards and inmates.

ChiTownBuffalo

jon bones said:
i fail to see a difference

Vengeance is a harmful reaction based on a harm, real or imagined.

Justice is based on moral rightness, based on the ethics, laws, rationality, fairness and equity.

Justice says the man should receive punishment for a crime.

Vengeance says the man should be raped with a rusty serrated knife repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom