• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MachineGames Is Working On A New AAA Multiplayer Game

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Fingers crossed, have been loosing hope on W3 , love the series. Hopefully this and Quake from ID and let us know more Doom in the future aswell, get them FPS back sick of the recent simp games.

LordCBH

Will it be better or worse than Youngblood? Because Youngblood was fucking awful. The New Colossus was already a big step down from from The New Order, but at least it was still decent.

I hated the first spinoff/prequel (Old Blood) and then they delivered a tremendous mainline sequel in New Colossus.
I think this will be the case with the next mainline sequel, for sure.
I feel the complete opposite. Old Blood (do not confuse this with Youngblood) was awesome and actually pretty campy, it did not take itself too seriously. Plus the sawed off shotgun was done so well.

The New Colossus failed for me on everything. The level design, the hit feedback from weapons, the pace breaking shit at the base, a bunch of really unnecessary "world building" and focus on too many characters. While not a great game, I actually preferred the "game" part of Youngblood over it. Shit was a huge cringe fest with the dialogue though.

The new Order was simple, but brutal and a little bit cliche. But that's what worked for it. It felt like a cheesy action film from the 90s.

Last edited:

L*][*N*K

Banned
A studio known for making some of the best SP FPSs of the last two gens.
Microsoft is well known for allowing their studios the freedom to make whatever they want to make, yes they are known for SP FPS but they might also have an idea for a multiplayer game, they are not a machine that is made to produce just one thing, they are also making Wolfenstein 3, Indiana Jones and also a multiplayer game.

ZoukGalaxy

I'm tired of MP shit, really.

Animated GIF

Top Bottom