• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

LTTP: Ghost of Tsushima (PS5 via PS Store) 2020

Bo_Hazem

Gold Dealer
Feb 10, 2020
Salalah, Oman
It's an incredible game. I did a full graphics analysis on it and I saw some really excellent rendering tricks in the game. My #1 PS game at the moment.

Did you play GOW 2018? If not, you must! Avoid the highest difficulty if you're not nimble enough, it's pretty punishing on earlier stages.

Duchess

Oct 2, 2020
I just finished this game last night.

Wow. Just ... wow!

The combat, the graphics, the whole concept. So very well executed.

I'm so glad I held off playing this until I got a PS5. It was so smooth at 60fps.

I knew Jin would have to fight his uncle in the end, but I really didn't want to have to go through with it. I hoped the uncle would walk away. Ending was very, very sad.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Aug 14, 2014
An absolutely brilliant game. One of the Ps4's best - and even better on Ps5 at 60 fps. It's great because it does everything right. It might not feature many aspects that are all that original, but it does everything so well, it hardly matters. Looks beautiful as well. Top of the open world pile.

Story-wise, it's basically 'The Ninja Begins' and I loved that. Hope we get a sequel that further explores the ninjitsu aspects.

Last edited:

Dr Bass

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2013
It's an incredible game. I did a full graphics analysis on it and I saw some really excellent rendering tricks in the game. My #1 PS game at the moment.
I agree. I am loving this game right now, and so glad I waited to play it on PS5.

Reactions: VFXVeteran