• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Soul Aside Will Be At PlayStation's ChinaJoy 2023 From July 28th to 31st. A Demo Will Also Be Available At The Booth

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

t49AQFb.jpg

Deft Beck

This has been in development for forever by this point. I don't know how good it's going to turn out in the end.

decisions

This game needed to come out before FFXVI. A AAA literally made the game he was trying to make when based on the FFXV trailers.

Thief1987

The movement and attack animations (and even the dude's hair and clothing) look awwwwwwwwfully close to Noctis from FF15
Well this thing started like "I will make my own FF 15 with...", though it turned out more like "I will make 10 minutes demo, and then will struggle for decade to turn this demo into something meaningful".

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Well this thing started like "I will make my own FF 15 with...", though it turned out more like "I will make 10 minutes demo, and then will struggle for decade to turn this demo into something meaningful".

Being an indie is tough.

CamHostage

How come there is no thread for the china joy event

There's not a lot of accessible press (Gematsu has some of the news releases but wasn't there obviously) or fan coverage. Most of the relevant breaking news was posted view via PlayStation China Hero Project disclosures:

Also, the FIST team announced their next game, but only in a logo teaser. And some CHP games you may have heard of got their second or third trailers.

Last edited:

Thief1987

That boss fight looks ridiculous, not in a good way. Screen is overloaded with effects, AOE of attacks are too big, most of the time I didn't even understand what's going on.

Top Bottom