• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Trailer for Lost Soul: Aside Released

Draugoth

Gold Member
Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Ultizero Games have released the ChinaJoy 2023 trailer for PlayStation China Hero Project action RPG Lost Soul Aside, as well as officially confirmed a PC version of the game that utilizes NVIDIA GeForce RTX. The description does not mention a PlayStation 4 version, suggesting it is longer planned.

“Lost Soul Aside is an action RPG developed on Unreal Engine 4 and planned for release on PlayStation 5 and PC,” reads the trailer description. “It features a unique combat system, stunning graphics, and an engaging story. The gameplay revolves around fluid and intense battles as players face a variety of powerful enemies and challenges.”

A release date for Lost Soul Aside has yet to be announced.

Last edited:
theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

mortal

Gold Member
It looks fine? I don't know, maybe it's the fault of the marketing but nothing I've seen thus far has really blown me away.
I still can't get over how much that protagonist resembles Noctis from FFXV.

Pejo

Goddamit, so much for the vaporware narrative.

Not much to see in this trailer, but boss fights look promissing.
I would agree but most of that waterman boss fight was just watching QTEs. then there was the mass of cgi shards circling around his body like one of those old looney toons bits where the mouse is running under somebody's clothes and they're smacking themselves trying to get him.

Aenima

I would agree but most of that waterman boss fight was just watching QTEs. then there was the mass of cgi shards circling around his body like one of those old looney toons bits where the mouse is running under somebody's clothes and they're smacking themselves trying to get him.
Most likelly it just showed how the boss fight ends. Unless the boss fight is suposed to last 5 seconds.

Aenima

Forget about the trailer. Have 22 minutes of gameplay, instead.

The trailer makes the game look like far from finished, the extendended gameplay footage makes the game look like its about to release.

Combat looks nice. Not a fan of the normal enemies design, but boss fights look great. Everething else looks just ok, some transitions look a bit abrupt with floaty animations. Not really sold on it like Stellar Blade. But not bad for something that started as a 1 man project.

SantaC

It looks fine? I don't know, maybe it's the fault of the marketing but nothing I've seen thus far has really blown me away.
I still can't get over how much that protagonist resembles Noctis from FFXV.
It is a chinese copy FF15 look game. Why are people even excited?

Top Bottom