• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOL, must see video of a guy getting pissed in Halo 2

olimario

Banned
I know a guy that plays like that.
The dude in the video takes the game way too seriously and really needs a fucking slap in the face.

Also, I hear punching your tv screen helps.

ChrisReid

mr_sockochris said:
'secretly videotaped' my arse, it's all staged. The sad thing is there's many people out there who act exactly the same. It's like the world de-evolves 1 million years when playing Halo 2 online such is the caveman-like stupidity you'll find in a lot of games.

Yeah, it's not even supposed to pretend to be secretly videotaped. There's some bit at the end where it's "dedicated to the idiots on xbox live that really act like this" or some such. It's not faked so much as its whole point being to make fun of the million people who don't fake it.

I think it's legit, add a few racial epithets and you've basicly got the Halo 2 experience in a nut shell. Guys like this should be perma-banned. For every asshole like this there are 50 people who don't play Halo 2 because of assholes like this.
Fuck you Lady Luck. Go fist yourself!"
I don't think this is the type of experience MS was promoting for all the Velocity Girls looking to be apart of the Live community.

Sadly I've gotten even worse at a game before and inflicted physical pain upon myself. After I broke my first wavebird, I decided I would take all agression out on myself instead. Yeah I know it's pretty bad but I only get that way when I get extremely frustrated. That's why I don't play F-Zero GX anymore.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Another Trench-Coat-Mafia in the making before your very eyes. That amount of bent up anger will explode into reality eventually.

I could tell it was real just by looking at his reactions nothing seemed staged. If he was faking he needs a psycho oscar. Go to killsometime.com or ifilm.com and you'll see similar reactions from "angry folk".

Halo 2 can be a very frustrating game...But I've never got THAT frustrated. That's just outrageous. His parents should get him on some medication because that kid seriously has some anger issues.

Ponn

Banned
Please don't send that link to good ol' Jack. He of course would say it's the game causing him to be like that and nothing to do with obvious anger issues.

I have a friend like that, gets pissed enough to scare the shit out of you. Heard a scream and a slamming of a door one day. Walked by and saw he was playing Paper Mario 2. I just couldn't help but laugh.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
To be fair I remember the very last time I let my anger in a game get the best of me. It was 1994 and I was trying to get a perfect score on hard in Mortal Kombat for the Game Gear. On the very last round of the last fight Shang Tsung pulled off his cheap ass instant kill air-juggle combo. It was like a moment of pure zen anger as I slammed my Game Gear on the hard wood floor shattering the beautiful screen. After I had seen what I had done I felt like I had just drowned an infant and vowed never again to become angry from digital entertainment.

Sadly this guy never lost his Game Gear in a tragic anger accident or if he did he probably would of gotten even angrier and broke something else instead.

Rmember the game Section Z?
My cousin actually poured gas on it and set it on fire.

He looked so calm when doing it, kinda scared me.

This video isnt funny, i mean we all have the potential to act EXACTLY like this when friends are around and a video camera is on. So generic, i dont understand the amusement...

Pimpbaa

GhaleonEB said:
Actually......this is a decent representation of a good chunk of the Live players I run into.....

As if I didn't need any more incentive to stay the hell away from Live :lol

Matix

Hmm, that totally captured 85% of Online gaming. Only thing that was missing, is ignorant racist remarks.

Jewbacca

Banned
I get pretty pissed sometimes... When I play Ultima Online they have all this gimp shit come in and people can pretty much one hit kill anyone now. After spending soo much money and spending so much time make a character building a suit and what not I just die instantly to some noob cakes. At that point (after it happens all day) I fucking fling my headset across the room and just yell "FUCK!" and then I just laugh and walk away from my computer... Fucking EA bastards.

Its been 7 years and 12 or so headsets inclunding a really nice set of 150$ plantronics DSP's. Fuckers.

pestul

I was pretty close to that playing competitively in UT99. I used to do the 'fake punch the monitor' thing.. only about 10% of the time I'd hit it really hard. Then when I got really enraged, I probably start taking it out on my own body. Now I just take it easy and let loose a good 'FUuuuuuucccckkkk1!!!' every now and again. Good times. :D

JRPereira

That guy reminds me of a guy named sean who I used to play games with (before I came to the conclusion that he was mentally unstable). We participated in a mortal kombat(snes) tournament at the local blockbuster (back when gaming was something you could do in public and out of arcades, lan parties/etc.). He lost pretty early and threw the controller down, much to everyone's suprise. I got third prize, only because I chose scorpion instead of my trusty raiden (whose lightning fataility I could do before the "finish him" text ever came up).

Foil

GhaleonEB said:
Actually......this is a decent representation of a good chunk of the Live players I run into.....

Sadly it's like that for most of online gaming in general. I actually play online with the headset off and voice off. Atleast I can't hear clowns like this. I only use the headset when I'm in games full with friends.

Top Bottom