• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOL, must see video of a guy getting pissed in Halo 2

'secretly videotaped' my arse, it's all staged. The sad thing is there's many people out there who act exactly the same. It's like the world de-evolves 1 million years when playing Halo 2 online such is the caveman-like stupidity you'll find in a lot of games.

Kuroyume

Banned
My favorite part (2:06 in) is where he keeps yelling at a guy to turn around while he is shooting him and then he is the one who actually ends up dead... :lol He's like... wtf is this?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
this video gives me motivation to kick more ass in online games if people are really this pissed off in video games

DCX

DCX
Wario64 said:
this video gives me motivation to kick more ass in online games if people are really this pissed off in video games
:lol :lol you guys are lucky you don't hear me going! I get just about as pissed...not psycho pissed like him. Then i hit a nirvana and i just laugh at all my misfortune :)

DCX

Stench

Banned
High%20Five%20Hannah%20and%20Elizabeth.jpg

goodcow

This is the kind of asshole who brings stuff back to EB in horrible condition, and those fucks at EB take it back anyway.

Tain

Yeah, gotta be fake.

I don't get too pissed at games, but Halo 2 is something else. Everybody that I know seems to get more pissed at it specifically than any other game, myself included. It's nothing like the kid in this video, though, hah.

TheDiave

Banned
"Who the fuck is driving a warthog?" :lol

Whether this is real or staged, it's spazmatic assholes like that kid -- I emphasize KID -- who keep me from subscribing to Live. If I can't pop online and play a fun, friendly game with someone else without them being a jackass, I want no part of it. The kid needs his account suspended -- imagine how pissed he'd be then! -- or needs to get on Prozac.

I'm not seeing what is "fake" about the video. Even if the kid knew he was being filmed he probably acts like that anyway. I'd even venture to say the majority of gamers have outbursts like that when they're alone.

Timo

i get a little miffed sometimes at a game. i never get full on crazy like that.

maybe he's just like, STUPID.

Diablos

Did you guys see the one where the little kid gets mad at his mom because she tells him to turn down the TV and she won't get him milk? Ahahaha

123rl

Downloading it now...it sounds great :lol

Even without seeing it, I'm sure I'll recognise what's in the video. There's too many assholes online who take losing far too seriously. Games are supposed to be fun. You play online to have fun. Stats whores and the people who only care about winning are the people who ruin online games.

You can have competitive matches and still act like a gentlemen if/when you lose

Johnas

Simultaneously the funniest and the saddest thing I've seen today.

That sound when he swipes at the TV screen, ugh.

Also :lol at him punching the screen.

border

Seems fake. I don't believe there's anyone out there that really goes nuts everytime they die. You die like 20 times at least in any Halo match. You'd get used to it eventually, and if you didn't you'd lose your voice quick. I would've bought it, but the bit where he's like pounding his fist on the ground seems like over-the-top theatrics.

Even if it's real, this video still doesn't hold a candle to the "spoiled brat" video with the kid screaming and cussing out his mom.

"I want some motherfuckin' chocolate milk!"
"You B!"

Diablos

border said:
"I want some motherfuckin' chocolate milk!"
"You B!"
hahahaha that's the best video ever. Oh my god. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Does anyone have a link to it? I lost it for some reason.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Prine said:
Finally, all of you people can see how Dopey conducts himself during Halo 2 sessions

:<

I'm bad, but I'm not THAT bad. Sure I curse and throw my controllers and uncoherently rant when I die... but not when I'm still alive =]

Ikaris

The most important element here is that the video has the word:

"retake"

in it... when do you re-take something ? Like, take 2 ? Take 3 ?

When it's staged.

Talk amongst yourselves.

pringles

It probably is faked, but so what, I meet people exactly(well, almost) like that all the time in Halo2. I always feel kinda sad for them, they probably have alot of personal problems and try to escape into online gaming where they can be another person than they really are.

Top Bottom