• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Official Thread: Live in your world, play in ours.

MThanded said:
will they ship it out early?
I'll find out tomorrow. :lol

Missed today's shipping by 15 minutes. I did live chat with them and they said they're shipping it regardless of "release date" though so no issues so far.

Wish they had a pickup center though. I'm 10 minutes away from their headquarters. =(

test_account

XP-39C²
This is a great thread! :) Great work, The Chef! :)

Maybe someone has already pointed this out, but under the "basic" info in the begining of the thread it says that the release date for Little Big Planet in Europe is the 29th October, but later in the thread it says the 22th October (and the 24th October for the UK and Ireland). I guess it doesnt really matter that much that it says 29th October first in the thread, and i really dont want to be a guy that points out small stuff like this that doesnt really matter, but i just wanted to let you know :)

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
donkey show said:
I'll find out tomorrow. :lol

Missed today's shipping by 15 minutes. I did live chat with them and they said they're shipping it regardless of "release date" though so no issues so far.

Wish they had a pickup center though. I'm 10 minutes away from their headquarters. =(
damn man I am tempted but 3 days would possibly make this come here on monday.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
ordered from newegg with next day shipping. Hopefully it ships and if it gets here before the weekend then it was worth it.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wish i had a newegg promo code. Today I will be swinging by best buy and walmart to see if someoen accidentally put the game out. Keep hope alive.

MThanded said:
I bit on newegg and will cancel if i can find it earlier. No harm done.
Pretty much. That's what I plan on doing as well. Shame they stopped doing pickups though. I would've been playing the damn thing already.

gofreak said:
This isn't an exhaustive round-up..there are some other scores floating around from scandinavian and some other european outlets, but I can't quite put my finger on them right now..

From Norway:

VG (largest newspaper): 6/6
Dagbladet (second largest newspaper): 6/6
Gamereactor Norway : 10/10
ITavisen (online tech site): 6/6
Spillmagasinet (gaming site/tv show): 6/6

beast786

beast786 said:
Might be posted already

"SCEA will also launch
game-specific enhanced YouTube channels, starting off with the highly
anticipated game LittleBigPlanet™. LittleBigPlanet, which launches on
October 21 will also have its own YouTube channel coming out in November
and will feature cross-promotion with the LittleBigPlanet.com community"

http://www.dailyjoystick.com/index....nches-youtube-channel&catid=42:news&Itemid=59

So is this new or been talked about before ?

Guled

beast786 said:
So is this new or been talked about before ?

New to me. What they really need though is PixelJunk Eden style youtube support.

Another quick question for those lucky buggers with a retail copy; is undo still borked?

iceatcs

Guled said:
youtube uploading confirmed?
Cool, it is coming on Nov. Maybe hope we will get video editor mode in the game therefore we can create some movie without PC apps.

Teknoman

bsjezz said:
it could be the first gaf communal level!

You know, I actually forgot that now we'd be able to do co-op building. Definitely going to have to get through a decent amount of Story mode first though.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It would not surprise me if the developers patch-in a video builder function, with direct upload to this youtube channel in november.

kittel

Teknoman said:
You know, I actually forgot that now we'd be able to do co-op building. Definitely going to have to get through a decent amount of Story mode first though.

I thought online co-op building wouldn't be available until a later patch???

kittel

bsjezz said:
that's why you build the credits as a series of descending cardboard cutouts

:D I was just making sure retail didn't have some new feature that I didn't know about already =P

test_account

XP-39C²
burnfout said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuzI0ySlcT4

We need some gifs of this video :) Will be usuable and relevant forever!
Thats is a cool video i must say! :) Thanks for posting it :) I have now made some gifs. I am sorry for the big size (about 15.1MB in total for all 7 gifs :().

e8u5o4.gif

x0wkmh.gif

rus043.gif

2m6wg47.gif

ws5xth.gif

2e22rsz.gif

35clmid.gif

I used that 30% Live search cashback deal and ordered this on Ebay last week, but after getting hooked on the beta, I'm really wishing I hadn't. I really don't want to wait until the week following release to get it.

Edit: Bah, I gave in and ordered a copy from Newegg as well. I'll probably trade the Ebay copy for Mirror's Edge or Dead Space on CAG.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
Oni Jazar said:
Newegg just charged my CC. Do they usually do that if they aren't shipping the game yet?
They charged mine as well, didn't sound like its because they are ready to ship it yet though. The email made it sound like they just charged it asap and may or may not ship it when they feel like it =\

CHEF, both these trailers have been removed, you should remove them from your post.

Gamestop 'Laws of Motion' Trailer
Walmart 'King's Garden' Trailer

Ten-Song

test_account said:
Thats is a cool video i must say! :) Thanks for posting it :) I have now made some gifs. I am sorry for the big size (about 15.1MB in total for all 7 gifs :().

*Awesome gifs*

You are a good person.

Top Bottom