• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lance Reddick Has Sadly Passed Away. :(

xrnzaaas

What an awful way to the end the day, I loved his appearances even if the source material was pretty shit (like in the recent RE tv show). He had great presence and unique voice. I'd never pick him to die so early, he looked in great shape for his age.

poodaddy

That's so fuckin scary dude. He was an incredible talent, very intelligent, and always kept in incredible physical condition. How did he die? The man seemed bulletproof for god's sake, I can't even believe it.

FunkMiller

Reddick was one of those actors who was never bad in anything he did, even though he was in some terrible stuff (looking at you trash Netflix RE series). He was due some sort of break out role I think, and it's a tragedy he never had the shot at it.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
One of the most endearing things I've heard about him was his excitement on John Wick 3 because he was FINALLY able to meet (and work with) Halle Berry because he's been a fan for such a long time! If that isn't one of the sweetest things to hear about a grown man who just seemed so down to Earth, so genuine, so... Just a good person!

This hurts almost as much as when Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Robin Williams each passed away. That's my childhood and adulthood in those 3 and someone who I only discovered during Fringe... That shows you the impact he had in a relatively short period of time.

Fox Mulder

Dang. Great in everything and even looked like his character was gonna have a way bigger role in the next Horizon game.

I'm not going to lie, I got my Lances mixed up and thought this was about Lance Henriksen at first until I saw the GIF of Reddick. I was like "Wait, he was only 60?!"

But yeah, this sucks really bad.

Airbus Jr

Banned
No underlying disease? At 60? Ok

Rip sir gona miss you in horizon game and john wick movie

Leaving Lance Reddick GIF by Paramount Network

Saiyan-Rox

No health conditions and natural causes means heart attack right?

Man first JDF and now Lance it's a bad year all round so far

wands.gif

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
A damn shame, what a guy. You have to be really down to earth and unashamed to come on Eric Andre and do this as a serious actor.

Fools idol

Banned
I dont know how many of you need to know this but... heart attack chance goes up exponentially with every year from 40+.

Modern diets = heavily calcified arteries which can often go undetected until its too late.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
He was super great in John Wick 4.
And him dying in the movie made me remember he had passed.

Top Bottom