• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lack of PS5 DIE Shots

Leyasu

Banned
"Worked fine" with the fan running at 100% and being loader than a Jet Engine.
Not really. If you watched the video, it did run hotter and louder. But not to the extent that you are claiming. But more importantly it di d run after removing the liquid metal

For what purpose? I am not trying to be antagonistic here, I'm genuinely curious.
to have a better idea about what di d go into their GPU and how. And since Sony is clenching its Ass about deeep dive tech specifics for PS5 i would love to see someone circumvent that Cockblock like Action by just making the DIE shots themselfs...

I say it now , here...
I feel a little like I kicked the whole thing of with this thread.
Matter of fact:
I was in contact with FritzchensFritz on Twitter over this subject.
He was not confident we see a PS5 DIE Shot soon. He said he did not made an preorder even and is currently waiting for stock.. that was at 8th of Feb.
I gave him some hints to maybe get in touch with some of those troll youtubers who made videos where they destroyed brand new PS5, to ask for the DIE..
Who knows...
Now we have them but still even more questions...
This feels like being addicted to heroin.
Every shot is nice but eventually you need more..

D.Final

Banned
So like in the title mentioned - why do were not have a DIE Shot of PS5s APU yet?
The console is out , why does nobody make the effort to give us that detailed die shot like we saw from MS Xbox X?
What do I miss here?
The users request is pretty low
Probably

Top Bottom