• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo Part 4 Anime to air in April 2016! David Pro is Animation Producer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Because SOME PEOPLE are too lazy to make a new thread :p
PLEASE DON'T USE IMG TAGS FOR ANY PART 4 SPOILERS, BE MINDFUL OF YOUR FELLOW JOJO ANIME-ONLY WATCHING GAFFERS
OR STAR PLATINUM WILL ORA!

Also I calimed the OT.
Oh and FYI, he actually shows up in the first chapter of the Part anyways ;)
YLD6noc.png

Diamond is Unbreakable in April!

Josuke: Yuki Ono (Wataru Hatano in ASB previously)
Koichi: Yuki Kaji (Romi Park previously)
Okiyasu: Wataru Takagi
Rohan: Takahiro Sakurai (Hiroshi Kamiya)
Jotaro: Daisuke Ono

Director: Naokatsu Tsuda
Series Director: Toshiyuki Kato
Chief Director: Yuuta Takamura
Series Composition: Yasuko Kobayashi Character Design: Terumi Nishii
Stand Design/Action Animation Director: Kenta Mimuro
Sub-Character Design: Shun'ichi Ishimoto
Prop Design: Yukitoshi Hōtani
Art Setting: Kaoru Aoki, Junko Nagasawa
Color Key: Yuko Sato
Art Director: Shunichiro Yoshihara
Director of Photography: Kazuhiro Yamada
Editing: Kiyoshi Hirose
Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami
Music: Yuugo Kanno
Animation Production: David Production

GET HYPE!
Warner Brothers Home Entertainment will reveal the anime's first promotional video at its booth at this year's Jump Festa event on December 19-20. The staff will also host a stage event on December 20 from 2:00-2:30 p.m. featuring Yuuki Kaji, Yuuki Ono, and Takahiro Sakurai.

Mendrox

Game and anime voices will be different?

I don't care.

More animated JoJo from David Pro! Love these guys. :)

Edit: Hoping for FRIDAY slot.

Evilisk

Errr might want to avoid manga spoilers mate? Believe me some people are gonna be irritated by it.
At least remove the IMG tags ^^;

I think it's an... edit?

FAKE EDIT: Never mind, it's already gone

Anyway, I can't wait for this, I've been hearing good things about this part

as posted in the other thread

Okiyasu VA didn't change

tumblr_mxttndaB9H1qi6g0yo3_r1_1280.png

Wataru Takagi is perfect for him in ASB and i'm so happy he is the one that gets to stay around

gonna have hear the other before i judge

Oh wow that SOON!?!?
7feTEEfl.jpg

Also, is it me or is the artstyle in the PV image kinda weird? I know David Pro usually goes for their own interpretation of each Jojo part, but I feel like this is missing the aggro feel that Part 4's artwork had.

Tizoc

Also, is it me or is the artstyle in the PV image kinda weird? I know David Pro usually goes for their own interpretation of each Jojo part, but I feel like this is missing the aggro feel that Part 4's artwork had.

Might want to edit the text at the bottom of your image mate :p

http://i.imgur.com/dOCv3s8.png

I'd appreciate it if you'd remove the IMG tags please.
Yes I know I'm being a little too far here, but either SPOILER tag it or remove IMG tags.

Yonafunu

Yeah I'm a-okay with Sakurai for Rohan, and Yuki Kaji for Koichi should be fine too. I need to hear Yuki Ono's Josuke tho.

Maedhros

Still need to watch the second part of Part 3.

They probably already have greenlight Part 5 in the middle of the season 4 guys, this shit (Jojo series) is too good to not being fully animated.

Tizoc

What're the chances the premier is a 40 min. special (covering 2 eps./the very first encounter in Part 4)

mp1990

Banned
Hell yes. HELL YES.

Now i have 5 months to read all the Part 4 mangas left in my backlog, stopped at the chapter were
they meet a guy who lived in a transmission tower had the power to manipulate metal
, hope i can manage to do it before the release lol.

KarasuEXE

So that's the first image of the new character design? It looks very different from the other parts, but I can't blame them; probably, part 4 has the most bizarre art change.

Tizoc

DTL graces us with his presence~
Actually I think you'll find Takahiro Sakurai's character more to your liking ;)

Skrams

Bummed about some of the VA changes. Hopefully they can live up to the expectations already set by the others. At least Okuyasu is the same. Hopefully David Pro staff doesn't die with the constant work and Monster Hunter Stories.

Okuyasu's voice was the best of the protagonists so at least that remains the same.

as posted in the other thread

Okiyasu VA didn't change

Wataru Takagi is perfect for him in ASB and i'm so happy he is the one that gets to stay around

gonna have hear the other before i judge

Yeahhhhh. The banchou-est.

ionitron

April? That's right around the corner. Any earlier and I'd probably explode from hype.

What a beautiful way to start the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom