• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT Welcome back a recent Reeturner

frontovik

Banned
I would welcome you back F frontovik but you seem like a returner, not a Reeturner.
It is all good. I stopped browsing GaF for awhile and looked around the other place.
I have since come to the conclusion they are an obnoxious and fragile bunch, especially their t*** community. Drama weirdos. Therefore I observe and don’t post. GAF is a better community without them.

Papa

Banned
It is all good. I stopped browsing GaF for awhile and looked around the other place.
I have since come to the conclusion they are an obnoxious and fragile bunch, especially their t*** community. Drama weirdos. Therefore I observe and don’t post. GAF is a better community without them.

We don’t say “other place” here. We say Retardera.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

You don’t have to bow to censorship overlords here. You can freely call it resetera, reset, reeeeeera, retardera and so on.

Papa

Banned
Does one ever truly leave GAF? I think not.

It appears so.

0iAl1xw.png

Top Bottom