• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT Welcome back a recent Reeturner

GeorgPrime

Banned
wRTCFu2.jpg

It would be funny if that wouldnt be the sad truth. :(

GeorgPrime

Banned

You ain’t as sly as you think you are.

From all those topics... you dont take the NSFW Butt, Tits, Thights and Red Hair Appreciation threads?

"Matt404au, YOU have FAILED this Forum."

Last edited:

TheMan

I'm curious about numbers. 10? 100?
And by numbers I'm specifically referring to how many members came back to GAF directly as a result of the situation over transphobic elements in Cyberpunk.

Last edited:

Leyasu

Banned
Friends and farnsgoths,

It has been brought to my attention that we are beset by a horde of reanimated NPCs. Like bloodthirsty mosquitoes hypnotised by a shining beacon in a sea of ideological darkness, the reeturners are flocking to the politics board to gloat in election threads. They are psychic vampires here to drain your soul and infect you with their misery; Deprived Hollows emerging from their media-induced fever dream, still flaying the lukewarm corpse of their Orange Tormentor. The resurfacing vault dwellers are disoriented by the foreign atmosphere; borderline comatose and unable to parse fiction from reality in their drip-fed mind diet of CRT and Chinese agitprop. Collectivist aspersions and equalising abound, driven by a desperate need to moralise. Purple and orange are just two shades of the same colour when you think about it *smugwojak*

It is up to us, my humble gaffots, to reintegrate these political zombies into our polite society. Join me. Adopt a reefugee. House them, clothe them, teach them how to fish. However, don’t let them give you any lip. They must earn that right. I’ll go first.

wb BarringGaffner BarringGaffner

How you been bro? They treat you well at Ree or did you forget to slob on Cerium’s tiny Asian knob and get banned for wrongthink? Merry Christmas, you fucking cunt.

tumblr_p4pboqJITh1rfi53mo1_1280.gif

inb4 Miku cries and Arcadia laughs
lol

I thought you were banned cobber! Instead here you are after drinking one too many castlemaine XXXX's already swinging your tiny aussie pecker. I might go back in to politics section now that you are going to be there..

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Thanks for the 'warm welcome'. I said this elsewhere but I honestly thought GAF was gone, it's good to be back and see my account exists.

The only issue I have with this place is that I could make a post about tea vs coffee and people would somehow bring up woke culture within 2 posts.

Well then maybe you should keep your half strength 2 Splenda venti soy latte to yourself

Top Bottom