• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT Welcome back a recent Reeturner

Papa

Banned
Friends and farnsgoths,

It has been brought to my attention that we are beset by a horde of reanimated NPCs. Like bloodthirsty mosquitoes hypnotised by a shining beacon in a sea of ideological darkness, the reeturners are flocking to the politics board to gloat in election threads. They are psychic vampires here to drain your soul and infect you with their misery; Deprived Hollows emerging from their media-induced fever dream, still flaying the lukewarm corpse of their Orange Tormentor. The resurfacing vault dwellers are disoriented by the foreign atmosphere; borderline comatose and unable to parse fiction from reality in their drip-fed mind diet of CRT and Chinese agitprop. Collectivist aspersions and equalising abound, driven by a desperate need to moralise. Purple and orange are just two shades of the same colour when you think about it *smugwojak*

It is up to us, my humble gaffots, to reintegrate these political zombies into our polite society. Join me. Adopt a reefugee. House them, clothe them, teach them how to fish. However, don’t let them give you any lip. They must earn that right. I’ll go first.

wb BarringGaffner BarringGaffner

How you been bro? They treat you well at Ree or did you forget to slob on Cerium’s tiny Asian knob and get banned for wrongthink? Merry Christmas, you fucking cunt.

tumblr_p4pboqJITh1rfi53mo1_1280.gif

inb4 Miku cries and Arcadia laughs

Papa

Banned
ngl mods have been all over it like a rash so there weren't too many left to choose from

You don’t remember M MIMIC ?

Can you believe that cunt is 35 years old and hangs out on Ree seeking social approval from transtrenders lol
Nah, really don't reemember any of them.

I just remember that Amirox was a pedo cunt and Bish banned people just because he had a small dick.

Other than that, these were all just faceless hordes of people here, where threads got 1000s of replies in minutes.
I worry a bit it's getting like this again here now.

Papa

Banned
Nah, really don't reemember any of them.

I just remember that Amirox was a pedo cunt and Bish banned people just because he had a small dick.

Other than that, these were all just faceless hordes of people here, where threads got 1000s of replies in minutes.
I worry a bit it's getting like this again here now.

His dick wasn’t that small, it was just hidden under multiple fat rolls.

I regret to inform you that Taysan and Chairman Tickles have been permed in your absence.
LOL. Yesterday I asked my self if Taysan is now sitting somewhere and thinking about his life choices for being a shit weasel and selling us out on Era, where he will be stuck now with the psychos.

add/edit: TaySan TaySan , my dear friend, if you read this: FUCK YOU!

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

I made sure to pick a source you will actually read. No excuses.
That's the quality shitposting that has been missing on here. (y)

Jokes aside it really is good to have you back. Despite our differences it will be nice to see you around again. I hope you had a good break and that you and your family stayed relatively safe in the shitshow of a world we have at the moment while you were gone.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
What feminist agenda?

You ain’t as sly as you think you are.

BluRayHiDef

Banned

You ain’t as sly as you think you are.

None of those threads are in favor of women (nor are they against women). So, what is your point?

I'm for equality between the sexes, in both positive representation and "negative" representation.

For example, in my thread in which I assert that most games do not have female enemy NPCs, I argued that it's not fair that only males are treated as disposable grunts or canon fodder and that females should be treated the same. A feminist would not make such an argument.

Some of my threads may be about women, but they're neither favorable nor disfavorable towards women.

Top Bottom