• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is mario golf worth it if i already have HSG 3 for ps2?

Trevelyon

Most definitely! really fun game, suprisingly easy to pick up and play but also deep and challenging. Heaps of mini games & unlockables and fun to play with friends.

Don't think, just buy!

Buy it. It's like MNG3 with cooler courses and several exclusive modes like Ring Shot that are a really fun diversion from normal golf.

Gattsu25

Banned
I would imagine it would be a good buy for the reasons btrboyev mentioned. Trevelyon's post seemed to be more of a general comment and not consider that you have HSG3

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I'm going to go in the minority and vote no if you have HSG3. 4 is coming, and frankly, 3 is as good if not better than Mario Golf. The portable on the other hand...YES.

Brofist

Is the US version of 4 the same as the JPN HS4 w/online. If so I my hold off. But HS4 is sellling for like 2500 yen used in shops by me.

kpop100 said:
Is the US version of 4 the same as the JPN HS4 w/online. If so I my hold off. But HS4 is sellling for like 2500 yen used in shops by me.

Yep that's what the US version of HSG4 is. Can't wait for it. It's due out August 17th so it's not that far away.

Top Bottom