• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insider Gaming Exclusive on Marathon – Gameplay Loop, Features, and More

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
The "Live Service is a crapshoot and the market is saturated" people right now...

245.gif

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
The "Live Service is a crapshoot and the market is saturated" people right now...

You realizing that this is yet another in a long line of absolute fucking failures related to GAAS:
245.gif

Your defense of this cancerous design would be admirable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
You realizing that this is yet another in a long line of absolute fucking failures related to GAAS:
245.gif

Your defense of this cancerous design would be admirable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Bungies Marathon hasn't been released yet.

I'm just saying "good luck" to people who think this Live Service thing is luck and/or the market is saturated. I advise those people not to bet against this one.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Bungie wanted to have another active IP out "before 2025", so I guess Marathon is coming out next year.

WOW! That's crazy. Never thought they'd actually be able to make another game for a 2024 release.

Top Bottom