• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm really hungry. What are some of your favorite foods?

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
My stomach is telling me to devour some good food. What are some of your favorites GAF? What can you eat all the time and never get sick of? Pizza? Steak? Soy?

I'm a basic bitch as my tag says and I do love a great steak. Cooked medium with a bit of salt and pepper. Maybe some mushrooms and onions on top. I could probably eat Italian food every other day of the week as well.

Last edited:

Nester99

2-3 Scrambled eggs (loaded with Montreal steak spice) and 3 slices of turkey bacon.

Breakfast of victory. Classic & Easy, healthy and full of protein to get you going. Versatile. Put it in a sandwich or a wrap, add different types of cheese or hot sauce as desired.

TindalosPup

There's one food item I never seem to tire from: potatos, they're the root of life I tell ya

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew
Crisp 'em, chip 'em, bake 'em, salad 'em

They even make one of the most basic and aggressive of alcohols

(This is when the Irish in me really shows, when I discuss my love of potatoes.... And then alcohol manages to slip into the conversation)

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
Sausage rolls, coney dogs, and italian sandwiches. Here are excellent recipes for the first two:

Coney Dogs

Sausage Rolls

Although on the sausage rolls I would just buy a good pre-made sausage and allow your pastry to thaw and cut it in half instead of gluing them together like he does.

Amory

Pizza, of course
Hummus & Pretzels (or veggies if i'm trying to not eat complete garbage)
Indian food. Chicken korma, specifically, with samosas
Turkey & swiss wrap, with LTO & mayo
Scrambled eggs & cheese, with turkey bacon

I also eat a lot of cherry peppers right out of the jar. They're a good snack if you like some spice, since they have essentially no calories and the capsaicin helps satisfy your appetite.

Ememee

I’m a pretty basic bitch too and try to just listen to my body. A good steak, grilled chicken or plain ol ‘sammich does the trick sometimes.

But my fav dish of all time is Southwestern quesadillas: black frijoles, cheese, cilantro, tomato, grilled chicken.

GymWolf

Pizza, meat in general, potates cooked in almost every way, more of a salt guy than a sweet tooth guy, i can eat 2 kg of meat but not even a fork byte of my birthday cake, you are not gonna find another other sicilian guy who doens't like cannoli :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Pizza, meat in general, potates cooked in almost every way, more of a salt guy than a sweet tooth guy, i can eat 2 kg of meat but not even a fork byte of my birthday cake, you are not gonna find another other sicilian guy who doens't like cannoli :ROFLMAO:
Cannoli is the greatest pastry the world has ever known

GymWolf

Jerk chicken.
It looks good
jerk-chicken-7-1.jpg

Clarissa

Banned
Medium rare steak.
Roast beef.
All kinds of cheese especially those with truffle.

Barbecued chicken wings.
Swordfish and Salmon sashimi.
Clams.
Grilled portobello mushrooms with cheese
Roast lamb

Last edited:

F31 Leopard

Poke
nl8IJjn.jpg

L2Qqk2J.jpg

Maui Onion potato chips w/poke
lzP00YV.jpg

Costco Sashimi
ZuFLDhV.jpg

Chili Frank w/rice and Mac salad
SmpKSRc.jpg

Blue Hawai'i roll
Z42rnB9.jpg

Bento mix
5r13PV8.jpg

Forever Roll
tTvebdI.jpg

Shoyu Chicken
zxWQbjr.jpg

Cold ginger chicken
hTwXfTV.jpg

Steam Ginger fish
CvWDhXP.jpg

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
You have bacon? Obviously you could do take out but you got options in home fridges, everybody loves pancakes but don’t forget your nutrition m8

Top Bottom