• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm just gaming like a mad man

B'z-chan

Banned
The last week i've gotten more game crap than i have in two years. Its gonna drive me nuts, since i play FFXI on top of it.

So sunday i get Riddick and Full Spectrum warrior for target, i was like oh cool i'm getting two cool games. And they come with strategy guides for free. Wrong no strategy guides so i was screwed out of that deal.

So tuesday comes along, and i'm just minding my own buisnes. And i run over and just decide to pick up a NES GBA SP, i didnt care if it was on sale. ON top of that i got Viewtiful Joe (2nd on i've boughten) and Zelda Four Swords. Oh and i got 14 free rentals to top it off, along with a Hyrul shirt.

So i'm thinking today what that man i've gotten to many damn games. So i take back Zelda, knowing i wouldnt play the MP at all. So i got some money back and i ended up Buying Mario vs Donkey Kong, and then the twist.

Game Crazy had La Pucelle something i've been eyeing for the misses for a while. So i ask how much it is. And i find out that they werent suppost to be carrying it. And were suppost to send it in. So i ask how much is it again. And my friend is like well i'll let you get it for 29.99. Its more expensive to send it back i guess than it is to sell it.

I also tell him about getting Riddick and he gave me the preorder disc for it. Which is cool.

So i'm looking around why transations are taking place. And i see F-zero GX for 20 bucks brand new. A little messed up on the case and what not. So i ask how much is that. And since it was a lost item i got it for $3.79.

So now i'm walking out feeling good and i ask if i could get my name put on the list for standee's and stuff for Mario vs Donkey Kong. And he tells me i can take the little desktop standee which freaking rocks.

So how do you think i've made out these last few days. I'm beat...

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
That's some mad dealings. I think you're doing well, at least from my point of view. Just watch out for your backlog.

B'z-chan said:
So i'm looking around why transations are taking place. And i see F-zero GX for 20 bucks brand new. A little messed up on the case and what not. So i ask how much is that. And since it was a lost item i got it for $3.79.

Steal of the Century.

Recently (within the past month) I've bought:
Manhunt (Xbox) - $30
Mario vs Donkey Kong - $20
Donkey Kong (with free shirt) - $15

B'z-chan

Banned
Nice going there obi on your deals.

Backlog might jsut become a thing i might like. Since not playing all my games kind of gives me a better perspective on the game's in which i am spending my time with.

Withing the last week I've spent $15 on cheapo games and, through trading, have acquired the following:

1 Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
1 Rallisport Challenge 2
2 Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
1 007 Bond: Everything or Nothing
1 Resident Evil Outbreak
1 Syphon Filter: Omega Strain
$187.42 in credit on Gift Cards at Blockbuster Video

I, too, have been making out like a bandit.

B'z-chan

Banned
keeblerdrow said:
1 Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
2 Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
$187.42 in credit on Gift Cards at Blockbuster Video

I, too, have been making out like a bandit.

I know what you've been doing. man if only. My local blockbusters stoped all deals here in fresno. I couldnt even get a small amount of credit at all. If only i could cause i totaly need to add those two games to my small collection.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
I really need to hit up those cheapo games at Circuit City and trade them in at GameStop. Extra $10 for three trade-ins.

Chi-Town

B'z-chan said:
So sunday i get Riddick and Full Spectrum warrior for target, i was like oh cool i'm getting two cool games. And they come with strategy guides for free. Wrong no strategy guides so i was screwed out of that deal.

Do you have a CompUsa near you? Riddick and FSW are on sale for $39.99 starting Sunday. A pricematch might make up for the strategy guide screwing.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
B'z-chan said:
I know what you've been doing. man if only. My local blockbusters stoped all deals here in fresno. I couldnt even get a small amount of credit at all. If only i could cause i totaly need to add those two games to my small collection.

Are you talking about gamerush? Because they still have the deal where any new game is 29.99 with a trade-in. And you get the trade credit on top of that. It's about the best new game deal (for current releases) I've encountered and I'm praying it goes for one more week so I can use it on Psi-Ops and such.

B'z-chan

Banned
Musashi Wins! said:
Are you talking about gamerush? Because they still have the deal where any new game is 29.99 with a trade-in. And you get the trade credit on top of that. It's about the best new game deal (for current releases) I've encountered and I'm praying it goes for one more week so I can use it on Psi-Ops and such.

CRAP man. Well i honestly dont know if they are doing this in my neck of the woods but if so, wow. I was just there a few days ago when they got word from uptop to take down all deals. Which sucks cause i was gonna go there to get a PS2 and Xbox for cheap.

But if they do have that deal for 29.99 i might have to check it out since i want to get rid of a few games.

John Bilbo

NeoGAF, formerly known as the Gaming-Age Forums, is an Internet forum primarily dedicated to the discussion of video games. Founded as an adjunct to a video game news site, on April 4, 2006, it changed its name to NeoGAF and became independently hosted and administered.-Wikipedia

This thread is older than the current name of the forum. Maybe we should drink to that

Confused What Happened GIF by Google

Top Bottom