• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How should Sony proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnianpie

We're merely months into the new generation and have already seen Microsoft win back some ground against their main competitor. They've undeniably pulled some moves that made Sony shine in an unfavorable light and start off with a bad vibe. Some rumors imply that there's more to come.

Websites, videos and podcasts around the globe are already asking why Sony in this new generation feels so corporate, numb, uninterested, toothless and maybe even arrogant. Are they even aware of the storm on the horizon?

My question is rather simple. What should Sony do to end this negative trend?
What can they realistically do to make us feel they're back on track again? How should they proceed?

T8SC

SgemjRNkTV2_o32Kc5zC-HK2D-A6OnuzNpA17RI4XSRuqots2nMm4qrLSRS1YT4OiXAIwN8

ethomaz

Banned
Wut?

PS5 gained ground over Series S|X since beginning of that generation... not the opposite.

Basically Sony keep delivering in game front while the other site is just Phil talk talk.

Last edited:

mansoor1980

Gold Member
threads like these pop up every day yet my thread gets locked ? life isnt fair....................and for the record sony cant lose , they understand this business

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

By making great games that resonates with their audience, it's the reason why they are the king of videogames and why fans, young and old, keep coming back to Playstation generations after generations. PS will always be the greatest and biggest videogame brand of all time, and haters will continue to spew their nonsense, thinking anybody gives a fuck.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
What can they realistically do to make us feel they're back on track again? How should they proceed?
-Hire a better PR
-Replace Jim with someone with a vision
-Merge PSNow and PS+ into a subscription service with download only games
-Invest in experimental/creative titles

Last edited:
What's wrong with the thread?

It doesn't even make sense. Really?

PS5 is literally all people are talking about in the gaming sphere right now.

You see any giveaways or media mentions of an Xbox? No one gives a shit about it. PS5 might as well be the only console in town next to the Switch if you go by social/media presence.

By making great games that resonates with their audience, it's the reason why they are the king of videogames and why fans, young and old, keep coming back to Playstation generations after generations. PS will always be the greatest and biggest videogame brand of all time, and haters will continue to spew their nonsense, thinking anybody gives a fuck.
You sound exactly like a fanboy. People don’t talk about products like this unless they have an unhealthy attachment. Fucking yikes.

sublimit

Banned
We're merely months into the new generation and have already seen Microsoft win back some ground against their main competitor. They've undeniably pulled some moves that made Sony shine in an unfavorable light and start off with a bad vibe. Some rumors imply that there's more to come.

Websites, videos and podcasts around the globe are already asking why Sony in this new generation feels so corporate, numb, uninterested, toothless and maybe even arrogant. Are they even aware of the storm on the horizon?

take-me-to-your-dealer.gif

Keihart

With all due respect, we can all begin stopping making these kind of threads, please!
There is a simple solution, if no one replies the thread goes back to the bottom page and loses traction.
This threads staying on the first page only show interest in the subject, as they say in Spanish "if the river makes sounds, it's carrying rocks"

Last edited:

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Gaining ground with....positive articles?

Once upon a time there were a ....ton...of negative articles about MS business practices many years ago. They survived, even survived lawsuits that they lost.

I think Sony will survive some negative articles.

I wanna know...are ppl upset that Sony is being seen in a negative light, or that MS is looking better in comparison.

Either way....its not that big a deal. None of these issues are panic mode time for any company.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom