• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many of the top 21 Metacritic GOTG have you played?

Select all you have played

• Total voters

The Shepard

Not played undertale, divinity 2, half life alyx and super mario 3d world.

I didn't enjoy the first divinity so won't try 2, just not my cup of tea. Half life alyx I'll need a pc which I've never owned and the other 2 I'll have to try out.

God of war is my favourite out of that list.

Last edited:

Soodanim

4. There’s a couple I own but haven’t played, like Undertale. 8 are for systems I don’t own.

I heard Divinity: Original Sin II is good, but I need to play the first one first.

Starfield

A few of them and literally not a single game on this list I'd consider Game of the Generation

This just shows how useless metacritic scores are.

Some people say Mass Effect Andromeda or Fallout 76 are the worst games ever made while others enjoy it and even love it so thers that.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

I am currently playing Ori and FH4 on Xbox. The other 8 I played till completion (BB and P5R platinum). RE2 is the last game I beat on PS4 Pro before I sold it. I still had to do Leon B.

Last edited:

AllyITA

7 and some of them i just played for little more than 1 hour.

of the ones i haven't played yet, the only one i will for sure play is ori.
the rest i don't care or i don't have the time to appreciate (witcher)

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Zelda, both Marios, Celeste, MGS, Ori 2, Smash and Inside. The only one remaining I even want to play is GoW.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Almost all of them. Not my fav games tho, there are far better than some of those.

John2290

I'll cut it off at having played at least more than four hours played and say Fourteen cause I've technically played them all except for Half life Alyx and Hades. I've bought twelve of them. Finished nine of them. Platinumed/100%'d five of them.

Last edited:

Fbh

The ones I haven't played but want to check out are: Original Sin 2, Ori 2 and Hades

junguler

Banned
only phantom_pain and wild_hunt, the only game on that list i wanted to play but couldn't was god_of_war, i sold my ps4 2 year before it came out.

Mmnow

Little more than half. A few obvious titles missing like Last of Us and God of War, the former because I was waiting for PS5 and the latter because I'm slowly going back through the old games.

Currently doing a rerun of the Metal Gear games, and it just makes Phantom Pain more upsetting. That it's on this list is fine - it was a great game, it just wasn't a great Metal Gear game. Still holding out hopes on those completely impossible rumours about a full Metal Gear V redo... Just for the sake of my sanity.

Gandih42

Only 3 (BotW, Super Mario Odyssey and Bloodborne). Got plans to play almost all of them down the line, but currently my gaming time doesn't amount to much more than a few hours of Xenoblade Chronicles DE every sunday, so it'll take a while to get there.

My next game to play on that list would probably be Hades, MGS:V, or Divinity Original Sin 2

buenoblue

I've played 20. Completed 17. Not played divinity original sin 2. Did not complete hades, celeste or bloodborne.

I'm pretty mainstream I guess lol.

I have played and completed 16/21.

Haven't played:
- Persona 5
- Divinity: Original Sin II
- Hades
- Half-Life: Alyx
- Forza Horizon 4

I plan on playing at least a few of these at some point. Persona 5 is on the list...once I get to Persona 4. Someday, somehow I'll find a way to play Half-Life Alyx. And everyone keeps telling me I should play Hades, so I feel like that's going to happen sooner than later.

AJUMP23

I have played many of them. Inside, Undertale, Celeste, Witcher 3, Divinity, TLOU2, Half Life :Alyx, and Persona, I have not. I really only want to play The Witcher 3 and Half Life: alyx.

Enzo88

Only missing 3: Half Life (don`t have the set-up), Ori (backlog) and Forza (not into racing games anymore other than pure arcades).

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I have played many of them. Inside, Undertale, Celeste, Witcher 3, Divinity, TLOU2, Half Life :Alyx, and Persona, I have not. I really only want to play The Witcher 3 and Half Life: alyx.
Give Undertale a chance. It's a weird game but if it clicks you'll be in for a great and challenging experience.

Celeste sucks tho. Pretty artstyle but boring game (or maybe it was not for me)

AJUMP23

Give Undertale a chance. It's a weird game but if it clicks you'll be in for a great and challenging experience.

Celeste sucks tho. Pretty artstyle but boring game (or maybe it was not for me)

I read Celeste just came out as Trans.....Just what the game world needs video game characters developing their sexual identity.

I hear undertale is good, but it is really a time thing.

The game that the most people played won game of the generation!

Well, I did not like Witcher III, the combat felt empty to me... Most of them did not feel interesting enough for me to finish actually, so I must haver better taste than whoever decided they were the best games of the generation!

Celeste is an horrible game, like I can get games that I don't like this much being on there... but it took me at most 15 minutes to get bored of it... every other game on the list I can kind of get their appeal, but not Celeste.

God of War and TLoU II are probably my best in this list, if not of the generation. If it was only me I would put the wipeout HD remake and Doom 2016 should definitely be on the list (on Pc, you can't play this with a controller).

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Played and finsiehd 11/21.

Will catch up at some point with Mario Odyseey, Last of Us 2, Divinity 2, Haes and Ori 2,

Maybe also Persona 5 but the fact that it's so long is off putting for me at the moment.

Will never play Forza 4, Celest, Alyx and Smash.

Top Bottom