• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do I see notifications on the mobile site?

Mikey Jr.

I have no fucking idea.

When I'm on my desktop, I see the bell icon. It shows 6 notifications.

On this mobile site though?

I have no fucking clue where it is.

I've clicked every button. I can't find it.

Halp!

Edit: figured it out. I was using "classic dark theme". Apparently there is a "neogaf dark theme"

Last edited:

Jennings

In Chrome; Refresh the page, then hit the circled tab# button for the tab you're viewing, the page will shrink and you'll see a count of alerts in the title bar so you know it's doing the following to see what they are:

Go to the three lines in the upper left, click your name, click Profile, click alerts.

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
i’m on safari, it’s right there top corner, little bell icon.
URcUxRJ.jpg

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Try clearing your cache? That's what it looked like before they switched to just the neogaf logo.

Maybe a bit related: I don't know if it's my phone (very likely), Chrome on my phone (likely) or of it's NeoGAF, but none of the editing functions (font options, linking a picture, spoiler/quote tags, etc) work for me. This only started happening a couple of days ago.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Maybe a bit related: I don't know if it's my phone (very likely), Chrome on my phone (likely) or of it's NeoGAF, but none of the editing functions (font options, linking a picture, spoiler/quote tags, etc) work for me. This only started happening a couple of days ago.
You may have accidentally hit the Become toggle. It's the button that looks like two brackets facing each other: [ ]

Last edited:

Mikey Jr.

Try clearing your cache? That's what it looked like before they switched to just the neogaf logo.

I cleared it.

Nope. Exact same thing.

I really don't want to switch to a whole new browser just for gaf. Chrome and chrome on a few other devices are all synced. I don't want to break that.

No one else is using chrome mobile on here?

Top Bottom