• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Household chore you hate the most?

Toots

Gold Member
doing the spouse :messenger_downcast_sweat:
( :messenger_winking_tongue: not really cause we don't fuck anymore so laundry because you're stuck for hours between the washing and hanging out and then you must fold everything...)

Conversely, the shore i like doing the most is watering plants

hollams

Gold Member
Never liked mowing the yard especially since I have some hills so I've paid someone to do it for the past 2 years and definitely worth it.

Corgi1985

Banned
Ive learned to live with wrinkly clothes and don't bother folding anymore. I've also given up trying to impress anybody. Folding laundry is almost as pointless as making the bed.

Dusting can fuck right off though.

B D Joe

Honestly none, I don't think of anything I do in my own house a chore or even as work.

Someone once said an English man's home is his castle and I agree. Call me a weirdo but I love everything I do in my own house, if you don't then you're doing it wrong ?

Kaachan

Cleaning out the bathroom drains. I have long black hair and my husband has a lot of hair. The amount of it and the goo that comes out those pipes.. yikes

GamingKaiju

Most chores tbh not because I’m lazy and have a clean house but because they constantly have to be done. How the fuck can people shred so much skin that I have to polish 4x a week with only 4 people in the house.

Top Bottom