• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey Gaf! I got engaged!

Detective Darkangel was walking along the streets of Paris on a early November afternoon with a girl he had certainly come quite fond of.

This wasn't meant to be emotional, Detective DA thought to himself, as he walked past some Parsians trying to sell him copies of famous art work, this was always meant to be objective... After all... He was hired to solve a cryptic murder that now had signs of a larger global conspiracy.

Where was the Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright when you really needed him? He hadn't spoken to him in years, let alone worked a case with him...

Never mind, Detective DA thought, things have changed, I'm in love, I have a ring and...

In love?!

Yes, he told back to himself, in love. This case might have to be taken to Neogaf for consulation, certainly he knew EviLore EviLore used to head up the Gaf Detective Agency... Perhaps there Detective DA might just get the answers he needs...

Detective DA was finally at the bridge he wished to propose to his love at. By this time a beautiful Paris sunset was starting to form, he made his speech, took out the ring and became engaged.

Now there will be two working at the Darkangel Detective Agency. An exciting new chapter commences for the dark Detective.

The End.

EDIT: I am engaged to a girl. Not Evilore. The story is fictional but I really did propose to someone in Paris and they said yes.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Congrats on the sex EviLore EviLore and darkangel-212559 darkangel-212559
prepareyouranus GIF by FirstAndMonday

Though seriously congrats and well done on the engagement. I hope you and your fiancé have many happy years together

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Congrats man! Marriage is cool. I feel like I wouldn’t be halfway to where I am now without my wife. She truly brings out the best in me. I hope you and lore build the future lives you both want to build together. Maybe a few little Oreos down the line. :messenger_beermugs:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Detective Darkangel was walking along the streets of Paris on a early November afternoon with a girl he had certainly come quite fond of.

This wasn't meant to be emotional, Detective DA thought to himself, as he walked past some Parsians trying to sell him copies of famous art work, this was always meant to be objective... After all... He was hired to solve a cryptic murder that now had signs of a larger global conspiracy.

Where was the Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright when you really needed him? He hadn't spoken to him in years, let alone worked a case with him...

Never mind, Detective DA thought, things have changed, I'm in love, I have a ring and...

In love?!

Yes, he told back to himself, in love. This case might have to be taken to Neogaf for consulation, certainly he knew EviLore EviLore used to head up the Gaf Detective Agency... Perhaps there Detective DA might just get the answers he needs...

Detective DA was finally at the bridge he wished to propose to his love at. By this time a beautiful Paris sunset was starting to form, he made his speech, took out the ring and became engaged.

Now there will be two working at the Darkangel Detective Agency. An exciting new chapter commences for the dark Detective.

The End.

EDIT: I am engaged to a girl. Not Evilore. The story is fictional but I really did propose to someone in Paris and they said yes.

Congratulations! May your new life together be ALL KINDS OF AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
WHEN DID I ASK EVILORE!

Why am I getting trolled?

Why is this thread getting derailed!

FML

PS Thanks for everyone congrating me on my engagement to A GIRL AND NOT EVILORE. OMG!!!!?!!! #£££££#23565!!!

PPS: EviLore EviLore would you accept being my concubine? Xxxxx
Congratulations buddy, going on 7-years of marriage!

P.S. Thanks for sending me £23,565...thought that was a s-e-c-r-e-t. jk

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
The secret hero in all this is the Dreamcast. Not only did it have classics like Jet Set Radio, Shenmue, and Crazy Taxi, it also brought two great people together. May your love for each other forever be 128-bit strong 💕💕💕

c9XUFJZ.png

Top Bottom