• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hellblade 2's peak CCU outperformed Bleeding Edge and is still climbing on Steam

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Lol, I also play on normal, sometimes hard.

Playing this game with parry focus is not making it hard. IMO its designed to be played that way.

Once you start doing normal attacks you will quickly realise enemies break your flow quickly and it becomes annoying to use light/heavy attacks unless enemy is staggered.
Thanks. I have yet to play the game, as I will wait for it to get cheaper before trying it. But I will remember your advice and try to do some perfect parries when I wil get to it. Elden Ring DLC will make me work on it a long time I am sure...

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I am in the “playing the game right now” stage.

It is one of the best melee combat systems in a Western made game. I am puzzled by nonsense spreading on the internet.

Absolute hot and cold brewed and frozen into a cold stone brewery ice cream flavor diarrhea

SkylineRKR

I can’t imagine they’re happy about funding a game in development for 7 years so they could have a 5 hour “experience” as a value add for Gamepass.

I read it took them 4 years. But its still a lot considering whats on offer.

I never understood why they purchased NT to begin with. All their games are rather short, shallow and suffer from boring gameplay and bad mechanics. I think they have like zero selling potential as well.

Short games aren't bad per se. RE2R is short. Returnal is short. But there are numerous reasons to replay those. Games like Hellblade I see little reason to replay.

Top Bottom