• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hellblade 2 New Trailer Revealed. Releasing in 2024 | Xbox Showcase 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

FyW8voxaIAAMrHN

dem

What a piece of crap. Why even waste time.

Is this a game or not?

Last edited:

CGNoire

I don't know what I'm supposed to garner from this.

The character was completely drenched in Depth of Field preventing anyone from judging the overall fidelity outside of the animation.

The cave looked pretty good but its also a small ass environment so I cant really compare it to a regular game.

There was zero gameplay again and it was so damm abstract.....what the fuck where the thinking?

So disappointed. 5 mins of straight blur. And the animations are so terrible. Rise of the tomb raider (A 2015 game) had better crawling from rocks animations. Its pathetic. The blur and animations took me completely out of it. Whats the point in graphics if you covered with blur and janky animations?

This gen is over.

Last edited:
trailer: 'you may never play a game more in love with itself, or further up its own arse, than hellblade 2!'...

Last edited:
Wish they had shown more game play, but that was an unstintingly good trailer in terms of showing off the motion and facial capture.
Lol dude, hide your Xbox badge for one second.
We have already seen multiple demos of their facial capture.
Heck we saw it again at GDC just two months ago.
You're coping hard and there's no need to.
This was not a good trailer no matter how much anyone wants to spin it.

Constructive criticism is what makes games better. Avoiding it is just sending games out to die.
With the way things are looking, this game is gonna bomb review wise and sales wise.
Hellblade 2 was my most anticipated game of this entire gen. But I'm not gonna bite my tongue and cope when things start looking rough...

Last edited:

simpatico

Maybe I'll give the original another spin. Didn't hook me at all the first time around. Sure looks good, just plays like a third person walking simulator without the charm.

Zuzu

Looks like the game might be running at a lower rez like 1080p with image reconstruction because it was bit noisy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom