• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HBO Servers Hacked: 1.5 Terabytes of Data to be leaked

Lkr

This was clearly done just because someone wanted to see GoT before it airs. HBO torturing us with weekly releases as opposed to the Netflix model

aBarreras

Honestly if HBO knows these guys could just leak all the Game of Thrones episodes I'd just say hey, this next Sunday they're just doing a GoT Marathon and show every season 7 episode all in one day. The positive buzz they'd get from it would draw attention away from the leaked content at least.

they didnt last season, wont do it now

Kraftwerk

Whenever leaks happen I cant control myself and spoil everything for myself. Gimme all that data

popcorn_2.gif

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Good, I'm fucking sick to death of hearing about GoT and GoT spoilers. Ruin the show for everyone so I don't have to read about it anymore.

Yeah you get those whippersnappers and their internets and web zines and tv series! Fuck them for being popular and enjoyable!

edit: they better not spoil the end of Ballers! If I find out that some fake football players are living awesome lives and sleeping with smokin' hot women that they weren't before, I'm gonna be so upset that it was spoiled! Nobody would predict that!

NandoGip

You mean one?

Lol this is unfair. he's standing next to two tall women wearing heels

Regarding the leaks: GoT production leaks came out like 8 months ago. Anyone who wants to know what happens can google it easily.

I'm curious to see if they'll drop episodes though.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Maybe get out more? And spare us your moaning? I haven't heard much about GoT spoilers outside this thread.

Don't tell me what to do! I'll continue to be a petulant little shit about the thing I don't like, thankyouverymuch.

Yeah you get those whippersnappers and their internets and web zines and tv series! Fuck them for being popular and enjoyable!

This guy gets it!

molnizzle

Honestly if HBO knows these guys could just leak all the Game of Thrones episodes I'd just say hey, this next Sunday they're just doing a GoT Marathon and show every season 7 episode all in one day. The positive buzz they'd get from it would draw attention away from the leaked content at least.

I would literally die.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

It would kill their line up for the rest of the year. When season 8 rolls around everyone will count down the days for it to get hacked so HBO can do it again. It won't happen.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Isn't Game of Thrones based on a book series? I'm pretty sure "spoilers" for episodes have been out there for some time because they're already in written form, right?

Lol this is unfair. he's standing next to two tall women wearing heels

Regarding the leaks: GoT production leaks came out like 8 months ago. Anyone who wants to know what happens can google it easily.

I'm curious to see if they'll drop episodes though.

tbf they're still way taller than kit without heels

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Isn't Game of Thrones based on a book series? I'm pretty sure "spoilers" for episodes have been out there for some time because they're already in written form, right?

Game of Thrones is fan-fiction that deviates from the original books.

Damn. At this very moment in my workplace they are mixing GOT on the mix stage next to the stage i'm on. Oh to be a fly on the wall in there right now. HBO has really cracked down on us in terms of data security when we work on GOT and other shows of theirs, thanks to the Larson/Netflix incident.

After all the hoops they've had us jump through it's their own servers that get hit.

zeemumu

Probably Euron stealing shit to impress Cersei

The books aren't done and the show's doing its own thing.

zulux21

The only show I care about that HBO has is John Oliver and I don't think that can easily be leaked as it likely hasn't been recorded yet.

in more serious thoughts I wonder if customer information is safe.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Bran Kills Dumbledore.

The best thing about the show moving past the books was that we knew certain book readers wouldnt be able to go into the non-book threads and post oddly specific theories about the decisions certain characters were making.

Will stay away from gaf GoT threads for the next couple of years.

Top Bottom