• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HBO Servers Hacked: 1.5 Terabytes of Data to be leaked

ViciousDS

Banned
oh god, time to avoid

All youtube comments
facebook
random searches on your favorite series

spoilers are coming.....are you ready?

ExVicis

well I read all the leaks and as I read them I realized someone already leaked most of these plot details on reddit maybe a year ago so all in all kinda boring.

Socivol

The Season 7 GoT leaks have been accurate so I figured if you've avoided them since November this hack won't spoil you.

Platy

I really expect all GoT episode leaks ... without a single fucking special effect added.

Like the "season that is smaller to have more money for special effects" leak without special effects.

The last 4 episodes is just green screen with actors reading lines

Magwik

Banned
I really expect all GoT episode leaks ... without a single fucking special effect added.

Like the "season that is smaller to have more money for special effects" leak without special effects.

The last 4 episodes is just green screen with actors reading lines

You joke but this exact thing happened with Doctor Who a few years back.
No special effects, audio wasn't done, and it was all black and white.

rekameohs

Banned
200w.gif

Platy

You joke but this exact thing happened with Doctor Who a few years back.
No special effects, audio wasn't done, and it was all black and white.

Which season ?

Doctor Who is the kind of stuff that this might even improve it ... it will look like classic who xD

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
They really deserve the premium price they charge.

denx

Fuck me I read some of the GoT Season 7 spoilers leaked back in November and some of the stuff there lines up perfectly with what has happened so far in the season. I guess if you're desperate to know what happens next in the show you can look up those spoilers right now, there's probably nothing new in this hack.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Good, I'm fucking sick to death of hearing about GoT and GoT spoilers. Ruin the show for everyone so I don't have to read about it anymore.

Stop being so miserable and stop going out of your way to read shit you're not interested in.

And please spare us the "it's mentioned everywhere" because you know that's bullshit.

Yikes, just read the season 7 spoilers: Turns out Jon Snow was actually two midgets the entire time.

Contacting mod to have you banned. Suspected this all along, speculated about it, stayed up many nights now for years thinking about it and wondering how I would feel once I finally found out the truth, and you believed that it was somehow your right to go ahead and spoil this before there was an opportunity for the show to actually make the reveal. It just doesn't get any lower.

HvySky

Good, I'm fucking sick to death of hearing about GoT and GoT spoilers. Ruin the show for everyone so I don't have to read about it anymore.

Guys I heard Switch Back 9 is a big Game of Thrones fan. I'm also a Game of Thrones fan. My favorite part of Game of Thrones is the Game of Thrones part where Game of Thrones Game of Throneses the Game of Thrones.

Top Bottom