• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamster Reveals Upcoming Lineup Of Arcade Archives Switch Games

Bullet Club

Hamster Reveals Upcoming Lineup Of Arcade Archives Switch Games

13 games confirmed in total

jfjKfom.jpg

If you're looking for your next retro fix on Nintendo Switch, you'll probably want to keep an eye out for the next batch of games coming our way from Hamster.

The studio has shared a list of upcoming Arcade Archives titles headed to Nintendo Switch. The list comes from a livestream hosted by Hamster on Niconico, and while some of these had already been confirmed before the show, there are a few which we hadn't heard about previously.

Here’s the full list:
  • Sasuke vs. Commander
  • Guerrilla War
  • Ikari III: The Rescue
  • Jailbreak
  • Salamander
  • Flak Attack
  • Formation Z
  • KiKi KaiKai
  • The Tin Star
  • Ganbare Ginkun
  • Gemini Wing
  • VS. Mahjong
  • VS. Wrecking Crew
Today actually sees the launch of Arcade Archives SAINT DRAGON, which was included in this week's Nintendo Download update. No specific dates have been given for the new titles listed above, but we can expect them to appear over the next few months.

Source: Nintendo Life

DiscoJer

I had Sasuke vs. Commander for the PSP (there were a bunch of SNK arcade games released for it). Fairly fun, actually.

sol_bad

I don't understand why these threads are always about the Switch only. They are released on all platforms.

Gargus

Banned
I don't understand why these threads are always about the Switch only. They are released on all platforms.

Because if you want to be cool on the internet infront of random strangers you need to talk about the switch only.

If I buy any it will be on ps4. I just wish they would release compilation discs for their games.

Top Bottom